HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-26-2020, 12:32 AM   #51
Jeff Stout
VIP Member

Liked 675 Times in 267 Posts
Default Re: Bandimere shut down

Some how this thread got off track. Still looking for answer to why Bandimere cant open.
Jeff Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 07-26-2020, 12:34 AM   #52
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,578 Times in 1,733 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
Stan
I suppose this means something to The NYT but not to me. Who's next ? Portland Prius Drivers who smelled tear gas protest group?
Mr Vet fought for the right to destroy courthouses? If not, why was he on the front line?
See if you can find that in the NYT and get back to us...or just wait for the Don LeMon interview.

(yawn)
Old 07-26-2020, 12:37 AM   #53
Stan Weiss

Liked 556 Times in 293 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
This one gets a response. Dan Abrams ..not at all a big fan of Trump...On the record.
Other than that, as Jeff said..if they break the law by attempting to damage federal property, lock 'em up ..Really quite simple, isn't it , Stan?

WASHINGTON — A federal judge in Portland, Oregon, entered a temporary restraining order on Thursday that blocks federal law enforcement officers from arresting or using physical force against journalists and legal observers as they respond to anti–police brutality protests there.

Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 07-26-2020, 01:14 AM   #54
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,726 Times in 1,309 Posts

This site has 15,300 members. So far WE have heard from 3 DEMS....Where are all the DEMS ?? Bandimere cant operate because of all the HYPOCRISY with the DEMS.....Our sport is being PLAYED by the DEMS....What’s Next ?????
MR DERBY CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 01:30 AM   #55
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,578 Times in 1,733 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
WASHINGTON — A federal judge in Portland, Oregon, entered a temporary restraining order on Thursday that blocks federal law enforcement officers from arresting or using physical force against journalists and legal observers as they respond to anti–police brutality protests there.

Stan
Yeah, so?
Like they really needed that R/O ..All that means is anyone with a camera needs to wear a name tag now.
Oh, and these are not anti–police brutality protests .They are Soros backed pro Fascist /anarchists trying to fundamentally change the country to their twisted desires. ...Learn it...Live it!
Old 07-26-2020, 01:47 AM   #56
davidhuff

Liked 120 Times in 42 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY View Post
This site has 15,300 members. So far WE have heard from 3 DEMS....Where are all the DEMS ?? Bandimere cant operate because of all the HYPOCRISY with the DEMS.....Our sport is being PLAYED by the DEMS....What’s Next ?????
The Democrat members are in Portland,Or. protesting against the STORM TROOPERS.LOL
davidhuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 07-26-2020, 03:13 AM   #57
CMcAllister

Liked 760 Times in 211 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfan1 View Post
Sure, I'll stand up; I'm a Democrat and proud of it. I served this country for 4 years in the Navy during the Vietnam War era on a nuclear submarine and 2 submarine rescue ships. I gave 4 years of my life to have the freedom to support the political party that most closely aligns with my values. The last time I checked, I still have that freedom today!
Yes sir, you do. For now. Although it seems some voices are being shouted down and forced to shut up or pay the consequences, depending on who's attention you have attracted.

Might I suggest that the Dem party of today is vastly different from the days of Kennedy and even Clinton. Might I also suggest you look at what the Dems stand for, advocate for and what their vision for America really is. I may be wrong, but I have a hard time believing you have a good understanding of who's running the show and what this country will look like next summer if Joe wins and his handlers are running the show.

Last edited by CMcAllister; 07-26-2020 at 03:17 AM.
CMcAllister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 03:56 AM   #58
CMcAllister

Liked 760 Times in 211 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Stout View Post
Some how this thread got off track. Still looking for answer to why Bandimere cant open.
From Jefferson County Health - "There have also been inaccurate claims that events have been “canceled by JCPH.” We understand the community’s desire to return to the events that bring them joy, but stand firm in our mission as the health department to keep our community safe." Blah-blah-blah - same old BS.

While they may not have told Bandimere that they can't open, I expect that the restrictions and the confusion caused by a moving target makes it impossible to actually open, be legal and make a buck. A 175 person limit? There's been 10 times that amount of people trying to burn down Portland every night for 8 weeks, and the mayor is all about protecting the rights of the "protesters" to behave that way. But they are wearing masks.

Kind of like the clown show in PA. The Governor has graciously allowed the state to "open". But with the recent cooked numbers - I mean "surge" - restaurants are limited to 25% capacity. Many of the places that have actually tried to reopen have now said the hell with because it's impossible to operate under those restrictions.

"You can open, but you can't have any people" Liberal insanity.
CMcAllister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 10:23 AM   #59
Stan Weiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMcAllister View Post
Yes sir, you do. For now. Although it seems some voices are being shouted down and forced to shut up or pay the consequences, depending on who's attention you have attracted.

Might I suggest that the Dem party of today is vastly different from the days of Kennedy and even Clinton. Might I also suggest you look at what the Dems stand for, advocate for and what their vision for America really is. I may be wrong, but I have a hard time believing you have a good understanding of who's running the show and what this country will look like next summer if Joe wins and his handlers are running the show.

And today's Republican party is not the same as Ronald Reagan's.

The Reagan Foundation has told the Trump campaign and RNC to stop using the ex-president's image

Stan
Old 07-26-2020, 10:25 AM   #60
Stan Weiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
Yeah, so?
Like they really needed that R/O ..All that means is anyone with a camera needs to wear a name tag now.
Oh, and these are not anti–police brutality protests .They are Soros backed pro Fascist /anarchists trying to fundamentally change the country to their twisted desires. ...Learn it...Live it!

Yes they really did.

Stan
Liked