HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-14-2008, 06:49 PM   #51
scotts

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Pinks 100% - NHRA Races 0%

I entered the pinks at 131 for july of 09 I'm looking forward to the event . It is always nice to see people in the stands when your racing. I have run 10.90 at the national event a for three years theres hardly anyone in the stands for the sportsman racers and it sucks!The bracket program has great racing there but no spectators.The adrl packed the place with free tickets probably the track made good money on consessions. The message is clear to me lower tickets for spectators or provide them with a great show.Pinks seems to give a great show with no time displayed the spectators are going to watch the race because they know the cars are heads up and it should be tight.Who likes to see a car sit at the line for 3 sec with a handicaped start. I also wonder how many "class racers" have entered pinks many of them don't even bracket race between divisional or national events .
scotts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:17 PM   #52
Jack Matyas
Live Reporter

Liked 1,667 Times in 340 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Jack Matyas
Cool Re: Pinks 100% - NHRA Races 0%

Scotts -- I'm one of those "class racers" you've been wondering about -- yes , I entered the Englishtown Pinks All Out event this year -- trouble is there were so many entries that I tried every way I knew but couldn't couldn't get myself in -- not for love or money . Not sure if I want to try again this coming year................