HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-11-2021, 11:29 PM   #51
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,805 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Joe Biden calls for investigation....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
“to be more educated is to be more human”.
Eddie, I'm thinking it should read something like this:

“to be more educated is to be more patronizing" LOL
Old 03-12-2021, 09:03 AM   #52
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 7,198 Times in 1,610 Posts

Quote:
I have read a lot of books, having a Masters degree you might tend to do that. Have I drank the kool-aid in California? Yeah, in both Napa and Temecula. California has one of the best Veteran's Program in the country and I have used the property tax exemption, the vehicle fees exemption, the tuition waiver for my daughter's education in undergraduate and graduate studies. I have owned three homes here and never lost a dime on any of them. Have the best hospitals in the country here with Eisenhower two miles from my home and Loma Linda VAMC. Have three drag strip within driving distance of my house: Irwindale, Fontana and Pomona. So if you don't live here, work here, pay taxes here, then you don't have any say in the issue and only identify yourself as an ignorant troll.
Calm down Eddie, this argument is starting to sound familiar.

I'm OK..........it's everybody else.
Billy Nees is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 03-12-2021, 09:36 AM   #53
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 883 Times in 452 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
Calm down Eddie, this argument is starting to sound familiar.

The difference is I busted my butt to educate myself to be competitive in the workforce. I didn't have a scholarship or rich parents, I did have the GI Bill that I earned. That is the difference.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 09:38 AM   #54
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
Eddie, I'm thinking it should read something like this:

“to be more educated is to be more patronizing" LOL

Maybe to can drive up to NAU and change it, I am sure the alumni and staff would appreciate it. LMAO
Old 03-12-2021, 10:24 AM   #55
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
LMAO, come on Eddie don't you have better things to do then to let this old hillbilly get you riled up. Like maybe check your video surveillance system out, make sure it is working, or check the neighbors trash cans and make sure they are recycling, make sure your dead bolts are working, make sure you have that one round in your pocket for a quick load, fill some.paperwork out for more free stuff. Come on man your wasting your time with me, I have been more places and have met diversity head on, I know exactly who you are and people like you are the problem, you live in LALA land. I bet you have a wall around your Rancho Mirage house, I had a girl friend years ago, her parents owned a place in Palm Desert, only people of color there were caddies, house keepers and gardeners. So play your I am smarter then anyone in the room game but I know exactly who you are and it is sad your so messed up..

Good Luck Old Man

Randy

Nothing in my life has been free, been working since I was 14 years from a lower middle class family. No one ever handed me anything but a pay check that I put in a days work to get. When my college was disrupted by the draft, I didn't make excuses or have a pimple on my butt or bone spurs, when called, I went. Why? Because I couldn't live with myself seeing my peers go and me being deferred. I gladly raised my hand and took an oath to defend this great nation. Might I ask, what have you done for this great nation.

You are so misinformed, because someone thinks different than you, you label them a "commie" that in itself reeks of McCarthyism and you know. The next day you call them a Fascist and you don't even try to know the difference.

You know nothing about where I live, yeah I like the gated community. A good portion of my neighborhood are Canadian snowbirds. I have a Filipino doctor, a Chinese dermatologist, and an Armenian dentist and yes there are a lot of businesses here that are Hispanic owned.

I have literally spent thousands of hours and miles on my personal vehicle helping the Veterans of the country seeking a little shelter from the elements, getting them help for drug and substance abuse, assisting in everything from burial to benefits, benefits that they earned but have to fight the government to get. You throw a dollar in the bucket and get a red poppy once a year and call yourself a patriot and label others as "commies".
Old 03-12-2021, 11:19 AM   #56
Randy Wells

Liked 1,097 Times in 345 Posts

Quote:
Nothing in my life has been free, been working since I was 14 years from a lower middle class family. No one ever handed me anything but a pay check that I put in a days work to get. When my college was disrupted by the draft, I didn't make excuses or have a pimple on my butt or bone spurs, when called, I went. Why? Because I couldn't live with myself seeing my peers go and me being deferred. I gladly raised my hand and took an oath to defend this great nation. Might I ask, what have you done for this great nation.

You are so misinformed, because someone thinks different than you, you label them a "commie" that in itself reeks of McCarthyism and you know. The next day you call them a Fascist and you don't even try to know the difference.

You know nothing about where I live, yeah I like the gated community. A good portion of my neighborhood are Canadian snowbirds. I have a Filipino doctor, a Chinese dermatologist, and an Armenian dentist and yes there are a lot of businesses here that are Hispanic owned.

I have literally spent thousands of hours and miles on my personal vehicle helping the Veterans of the country seeking a little shelter from the elements, getting them help for drug and substance abuse, assisting in everything from burial to benefits, benefits that they earned but have to fight the government to get. You throw a dollar in the bucket and get a red poppy once a year and call yourself a patriot and label others as "commies".
Your my hero Eddie.
Every time you put gas in your Prius you can thank me. I have worked oil, gas and energy for 45 years in places you wouldn't last a day. And I do not have to justify my life to you hero. But for some reason you need to brag on yourself, you may have some underlying condition, you should see a therapist. I am sure they are plentiful in Rancho Mirage.

Oh yeah the country shouldn't have a gate until they get to your house, what a hypocrite.

Randy Wells

Randy Wells

Last edited by Randy Wells; 03-12-2021 at 11:24 AM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 11:43 AM   #57
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,805 Times in 1,828 Posts

"...the guy ended up confirming the idea that there are a whole lot of people out there who, just because they're liberal, think they are much better than all the rest of us and much smarter than all the rest of us "

https://news.iheart.com/featured/rus...y-think-of-us/
Old 03-12-2021, 12:51 PM   #58
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Your my hero Eddie.
Every time you put gas in your Prius you can thank me. I have worked oil, gas and energy for 45 years in places you wouldn't last a day. And I do not have to justify my life to you hero. But for some reason you need to brag on yourself, you may have some underlying condition, you should see a therapist. I am sure they are plentiful in Rancho Mirage.

Oh yeah the country shouldn't have a gate until they get to your house, what a hypocrite.

Randy Wells

Randy Wells
I’m no hero, but I have walked next to a few in my life. There are 48,000 heroes living homeless in this country and continues to be a stain on the very fiber of this country. I own two gas hogs, little hard to pull an enclosed trailer and hot rod with a Prius but if you say so. Tell me about your travels, this should be interesting. Gated communities being compared to putting a wall around a country, people are not coming here to play golf.
Liked
Old 03-12-2021, 01:02 PM   #59
Randy Wells

Liked 1,097 Times in 345 Posts

Quote:
I’m no hero, but I have walked next to a few in my life. There are 48,000 heroes living homeless in this country and continues to be a stain on the very fiber of this country. I own two gas hogs, little hard to pull an enclosed trailer and hot rod with a Prius but if you say so. Tell me about your travels, this should be interesting. Gated communities being compared to putting a wall around a country, people are not coming here to play golf.
Eddie,
This is the last time I will reply to you, your a typical flaming liberal, that needs to have the last word and your so smart your always right. No these illegals are coming to this country and using up resources that should be going to these homeless vets. Your just to F****** stupid and brain washed to see it. Now flame on you Commie brainwashed idiot.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 01:04 PM   #60
Dan Fahey
VIP Member

Liked 181 Times in 111 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
Dan, crawl back under your rock.
Foxx off
Dan Fahey is offline   Reply With Quote