Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-11-2023, 10:33 PM   #51
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 805 Times in 390 Posts
Default Re: The Fall f the United States, The End

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY View Post
Hey Eddie, I know where we could find a couple of billion dollars that SHOULD be spent on the veterans BUT is instead on a LIBTARD train heading to Ukraine ….
Those are weapon systems that keep people employed. What is the blood of one US soldier worth?

Last edited by Eddies66; 06-12-2023 at 08:07 AM.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 08:25 AM   #52
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
Classified material is overrated. Move on. Not one significant item in the intelligence area that is not know by people the shouldn't. I laughed at the discovery of attack plans in the "discovery" at Mar a Lago. Shoot Ed, I know a former E5 and O3 that could draft top secret attack plans.

I am sure you know the value of Coke's proprietary information and what would happen to your employment if you stole said property and showed it off to a competitor. Showing this information to people that do not have a "need to know" would be a violation of Company policy. I have drafted classified documents for the movement of special weapons, you think it would be appropriate to post that information the command bulletin board or talk about it at officer's call at the "O" club. I don't have such a cavalier approach to the distribution and storage of classified material, I took my job a little more serious.
Old 06-12-2023, 12:28 PM   #53
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,726 Times in 1,309 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Those are weapon systems that keep people employed. What is the blood of one US soldier worth?
Not quite sure Eddie BUT in the LIBTARD handbook, a Ukrainian or any other migrant is worth more than OUR homeless and veterans. And that’s a SHAME !!!! :
MR DERBY CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 04:27 PM   #54
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY View Post
Not quite sure Eddie BUT in the LIBTARD handbook, a Ukrainian or any other migrant is worth more than OUR homeless and veterans. And that’s a SHAME !!!! :
I don’t have a problem supporting any country that has an issue with Russia and Putin. I just finished assisting a Veteran that was undocumented when he went in, he is fighting the affects of Agent Orange. He got his citizenship after he got out of the military. Here was a noncitizen that wrote a blank check to this country, should I turn him away? With regards to homeless, they need a hand up not a hand out i.e., job training, mental health, low income housing. These are state and local issues that need to be addressed as such. Veterans are a Federal issue and needs to be addressed accordingly without Congress wanting cut back on disability compensation and medical services. You might want see what the Congressional Budget Office wanted to cut from the VA funding.
Old 06-12-2023, 05:17 PM   #55
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,578 Times in 1,733 Posts

I would have a big problem with any budget cuts that affect veterans, police departments, even fire depts.
The safety and security of the population, at large, are directly provided for in the Constitution..
Not so , with the bulk of the nonsensical and unauthorized govt. programs.
Old 06-12-2023, 07:19 PM   #56
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 514 Times in 188 Posts

Each Biden accused of pocketing a $5 million bribe while "Mr. Big" was vice president. Multiple tapes for verification.

This is probably "top secret" but I couldn't help myself.
Old 06-13-2023, 08:24 AM   #57
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
Each Biden accused of pocketing a $5 million bribe while "Mr. Big" was vice president. Multiple tapes for verification.

This is probably "top secret" but I couldn't help myself.

Kind of like our Middle Envoy Kushner receiving a $2 Billion gift from Saudi Prince for not putting sanctions on him for ordering the death of an American citizen. The Saudi Finance committee recommended not to do it but were overruled by the Prince. Favors must be paid to ease one's conscience. (unclassified). And last, but definitely not least, Ivanka’s Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China After Trump Was Elected and knows how much that was worth. (limited official use)

Last edited by Eddies66; 06-13-2023 at 08:44 AM.
Old 06-13-2023, 09:47 AM   #58
Randy Wells

Liked 1,021 Times in 309 Posts

It is nice to see the Pride weirdos get a whole month and a special day at the White House, and the Veterans only get one day. This is where the country's at.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 10:23 AM   #59
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
It is nice to see the Pride weirdos get a whole month and a special day at the White House, and the Veterans only get one day. This is where the country's at.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
If you had been in the military you might known: Since its designation by Congress in 1999, National Military Appreciation Month is the nation's opportunity to honor the service and sacrifice of servicemembers and their families. In addition, to Memorial Day, Veterans Day, Military Spouse Day., Loyalty Day and Veterans Recognition Day.

Last edited by Eddies66; 06-13-2023 at 10:26 AM.
Old 06-13-2023, 11:27 AM   #60
Randy Wells

Liked 1,021 Times in 309 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
If you had been in the military you might known: Since its designation by Congress in 1999, National Military Appreciation Month is the nation's opportunity to honor the service and sacrifice of servicemembers and their families. In addition, to Memorial Day, Veterans Day, Military Spouse Day., Loyalty Day and Veterans Recognition Day.
Well if they smeared it all over the news 24 hours a day like they do for Pride month I would probably know that, but they don't Eddie. Does the white house have a veterans open house like they do or the weirdos?

Here is what they say about the event at the White House.
The event, hosting performers and speakers representing LGBTQ causes, lauded the Pride community as "the bravest and most inspiring people" and an "example" for the US and the entire world."

Insulting. The bravest and most inspiring are buried nearby at Arlington.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Last edited by Randy Wells; 06-13-2023 at 11:53 AM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote