Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-11-2023, 12:29 PM   #41
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,549 Times in 1,727 Posts
Default Re: The Fall f the United States, The End

Yes, there are homeless people in every city and town. Always has been
Some deal with it, and some like to give lip service and then encourage more liberal policies that create more of it.

I've been to LA many times in the past, but have never, ever seen huge encampments of homeless like we see now .
Just more evidence that MJ is correct in his pronouncement ...All caused by one failed ideology...
Liberalism.

Old 06-11-2023, 01:39 PM   #42
jmcarter
VIP Member

Liked 2,753 Times in 863 Posts

Failed ideologies fall on both side of the spectrum but there’s little doubt that the left leaning ones have accounted for far more human suffering. The body count attributable to Mao and Stalin is staggering. Hitler was a choir boy by comparison.

Eddie, I held DOE “Q” as well as DOD Secret clearances and while the abuse of those privileges is disappointing it’s not particularly surprising. Vietnam provided clear evidence of the deceit exercised by those in power with the singular intent of maintaining and strengthening their power.
jmcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 03:04 PM   #43
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 798 Times in 384 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcarter View Post
Failed ideologies fall on both side of the spectrum but there’s little doubt that the left leaning ones have accounted for far more human suffering. The body count attributable to Mao and Stalin is staggering. Hitler was a choir boy by comparison.

Eddie, I held DOE “Q” as well as DOD Secret clearances and while the abuse of those privileges is disappointing it’s not particularly surprising. Vietnam provided clear evidence of the deceit exercised by those in power with the singular intent of maintaining and strengthening their power.
Jim, I can’t bring myself to labeling strong Conservatives as fascist or Liberals as communists. The radical side of both of these parties is repulsive to me.

My time in the Corps I not only safe guarded classified material at two American Embassies. I have held a TS clearance with CNWDI access, had a CMS account that held two man control SAS/PAL. I have authenticated EAMs on a monthly basis. As Security Manager/ Special Weapons Officer, I have trained personnel and received two NWAI and two NTPI inspections with no discrepancies noted. When I see what happened of late makes me wonder what damage to national security has taken place. Did you ever see classified material store in anything less that a Class 6 safe?

Last edited by Eddies66; 06-11-2023 at 04:48 PM.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 04:28 PM   #44
jmcarter
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Jim, I can’t bring myself to labeling strong Conservative as fascist or Liberals as communists. The radical side of both of these parties is repulsive to me…. Did you ever see classified material store in anything less that a Class 6 safe?
As a moderate the extreme factions are repulsive to me as well but as the country becomes increasingly polarized our parties seem to drift farther apart. So where does it end? And no, classified materials are signed out and they reside in a safe when not in use, and certainly overnight.
Old 06-11-2023, 04:58 PM   #45
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 798 Times in 384 Posts

Quote:
As a moderate the extreme factions are repulsive to me as well but as the country becomes increasingly polarized our parties seem to drift farther apart. So where does it end? And no, classified materials are signed out and they reside in a safe when not in use, and certainly overnight.
I stand my ground as a moderate. Unfortunately/fortunately when I worked with State Department I have seen TS “eyes only” left out by State Dept employees, safes left open with millions in foreign currencies and drugs in a DEA office. Marine Security Guards have saved and destroyed many State careers by catching these security lapses.

Last edited by Eddies66; 06-11-2023 at 05:08 PM.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 05:12 PM   #46
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,549 Times in 1,727 Posts

Quote:
As a moderate the extreme factions are repulsive to me as well but as the country becomes increasingly polarized our parties seem to drift farther apart.
Depends on what you want to call "extreme factions".
During the budget debate, these guys were called extremists and far right in the fake news media, and on Fox News, with that country lovin' cowboy from Long Island, Sean Vanity.

I call them mainstream conservatives. Proud to say we have four members in MAGA country , Arizona.

"The House Freedom Caucus is a congressional caucus in the U.S. House of Representatives. According to the group's official Facebook page, "The House Freedom Caucus gives a voice to countless Americans who feel that Washington does not represent them. We support open, accountable and limited government, the Constitution and the rule of law, and policies that promote the liberty, safety and prosperity of all Americans."
Old 06-11-2023, 06:23 PM   #47
jmcarter
VIP Member

Yak, I wouldn’t describe either ‘side’ as “extreme” currently. Rocking the boat is an absolute necessity, finding balance is the trick. Stagnant thinking stinks, just know this movement further and further apart cannot end well. Also think the radical left is the greater danger and is more removed from true American values.
Old 06-11-2023, 07:06 PM   #48
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 480 Times in 178 Posts

Quote:
No takers?
Classified material is overrated. Move on. Not one significant item in the intelligence area that is not know by people the shouldn't. I laughed at the discovery of attack plans in the "discovery" at Mar a Lago. Shoot Ed, I know a former E5 and O3 that could draft top secret attack plans.
Old 06-11-2023, 08:37 PM   #49
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,721 Times in 1,307 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireofficer74 View Post
can't see the forest for the trees
Please reread post number 1….I asked you respectfully to please move along …
MR DERBY CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 08:41 PM   #50
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,721 Times in 1,307 Posts

Quote:
No Mark, we have 5 homeless shelters in the valley. My office is located in the Veterans Village in Cathedral City there are 60 units made available to homeless Veterans the make under $18K for a single person and $21K for a married couple this complex is subsidized by the VA/HUD.

I will almost bet that if you walk around Gurly Street and the Counthouse you will find homeless and panhandlers. Go to Fort Whipple and see how many homeless Veterans seek shelter in the dorms. So don't tell me Prescott doesn't have a homeless issue. I am concerned with getting the 48K Veterans in this country off the street, especially those with mental health issues. If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.
Hey Eddie, I know where we could find a couple of billion dollars that SHOULD be spent on the veterans BUT is instead on a LIBTARD train heading to Ukraine ….
MR DERBY CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked