HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-09-2021, 04:03 PM   #41
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 805 Times in 390 Posts
Default Re: USA ….the greatest country on earth…..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGT Mustang View Post
Italians help build this country. Same with Germans, Irish, Chinese (not the communist type), etc. Every group assimilated and took pride in America.

Here's what they didn't do. Stone women to death, throw homosexuals off buildings, cover women head to toe in black sheets with a screen door over the eyes, prohibit women from driving, eat with their right hand because they clean their *** with their left, call open season on anyone who doesn't follow their religion. Those are just a few things off the top of my head that they didn't do.

You have to love those black head to toe coverings. That must be a real treat for the women living in 110 degree heat in the desert with the sun blaring down on them every day.

They're real humanitarians. They give so much back to society. It's not like they don't destroy everything they touch and kill without a second thought. Like the Somali cop who shot the Aussie woman in Minneapolistan as she was reporting a crime to the cop in the seat next to him.

You love those people so much, go live among them. I doubt you'll last two weeks in Iraq, Syria, Afganistan, Pakistan, etc. Just like those imbecile, liberal college students who tried to bike across Iraq to share their love for "diversity and inclusiveness." I don't think they made it 3 days.

Ask them to tape your beheading like they did Daniel Perl. Maybe they'll put you in a cage, pour gasoline on you and light you up.

Let me guess. All fake news, right?
While you are at it make a list of the atrocities we subjected the native Americans, the Hawaiians etc. I lived and worked in India, traveled throughout the Middle East with Kissinger after the 1973 War. With regards to women…shall we talk Amish, fundamentalist Jews and Mormons? We as Americans need to take a serious look in the mirror.

Last edited by Eddies66; 07-09-2021 at 04:49 PM.
Eddies66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 04:49 PM   #42
SSGT Mustang

Liked 203 Times in 53 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
While you are at it make a list of the atrocities we subjected the native Americans, the Hawaiians etc. I lived and worked in India, traveled throughout the Middle East with Kissinger after the 1973 War.
First of all, those little nuggets I mentioned are happening today.

Second of all, you're talking about things that happened over a hundred years ago and were based on political policy not cultural norms. The Native Americans were so peaceful. It's not like they didn't savage settlers or anything. Our governement started killing them for no reason. They were also so advanced. The first time they saw the wheel was when they saw their first horse drawn carriage, not to mention a saddle.

Third of all, I'm sure you got the full picture of the middle east travelling with the secretary of state/ national security advisor. I'm sure you guys were rubbing elbows with the natives and talking about how advanced they are and how aligned their thinking is with contemporary values.

Do you ever study anything or are you just so pleased with yourself and your opinions that are divorced from reality that you don't need to study?
SSGT Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 04:52 PM   #43
SSGT Mustang

Quote:
While you are at it make a list of the atrocities we subjected the native Americans, the Hawaiians etc. I lived and worked in India, traveled throughout the Middle East with Kissinger after the 1973 War. With regards to women…shall we talk Amish, fundamentalist Jews and Mormons? We as Americans need to take a serious look in the mirror.
There are over two billion Muslims in the world today going on three billion. How many "Amish, fundamentalist Jews and Mormons" are there, and do they treat their women the same way as the muslims? I wonder how many honor killings the Amish, Jews and Mormons do on any given day?
Old 07-09-2021, 04:52 PM   #44
Randy Wells

Liked 1,022 Times in 309 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
Randy,
You have been on this site 19 years and I been here a little over a year. I don't know what kind of stats this site has. If it has a broke down, I am sure it will show I have made more posts in the tech sections than you. But I do find I need to reply to your **** posts here.

Stan
Stanley,

Your right I have been on this forum for 19 years, I have been a Stock Eliminator car owner for 40 years, always standing at the starting line. This year I will be driving, starting in Topeka in 2 weeks, been working on the car for 10 months think it is ready. If you check my post, I never posted about politics until you A Hole commies showed up, trashing President Trump, you liberal wakos like to control the narrative, guess what that doesn't work with people like me. So you can call me stupid, a racist, a white supremacist, doesn't matter your just showing how brainwashed and controlled you are by the liberal media. Or you are part of this communist movement.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Last edited by Randy Wells; 07-09-2021 at 04:57 PM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 07-09-2021, 05:00 PM   #45
Fireofficer74

Liked 43 Times in 31 Posts

Quote:
First of all, those little nuggets I mentioned are happening today.

Second of all, you're talking about things that happened over a hundred years ago and were based on political policy not cultural norms. The Native Americans were so peaceful. It's not like they didn't savage settlers or anything. Our governement started killing them for no reason. They were also so advanced. The first time they saw the wheel was when they saw their first horse drawn carriage, not to mention a saddle.

Third of all, I'm sure you got the full picture of the middle east travelling with the secretary of state/ national security advisor. I'm sure you guys were rubbing elbows with the natives and talking about how advanced they are and how aligned their thinking is with contemporary values.

Do you ever study anything or are you just so pleased with yourself and your opinions that are divorced from reality that you don't need to study?
You might want to delete some of this.
Fireofficer74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 05:04 PM   #46
Randy Wells

Liked 1,022 Times in 309 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireofficer74 View Post
You might want to delete some of this.
Kid you might want to go out and learn something besides what those commie professors taught you before you chime in.

Randy
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 05:24 PM   #47
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
There are over two billion Muslims in the world today going on three billion. How many "Amish, fundamentalist Jews and Mormons" are there, and do they treat their women the same way as the muslims? I wonder how many honor killings the Amish, Jews and Mormons do on any given day?
How about home grown terrorist without regard for gender that blowup buildings, shoot concert goer, molest underage girls and call them wives. Look in the mirror!
Old 07-09-2021, 05:34 PM   #48
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
How about home grown terrorist without regard for gender that blowup buildings, shoot concert goer, molest underage girls and call them wives. Look in the mirror!
Old 07-09-2021, 07:31 PM   #49
SSGT Mustang

Quote:
If there was an award for the most retarded post on the internet, you'd be in the running with that one.

WTF is wrong with you. Is that what you see when you look in the mirror? You need help.
Old 07-09-2021, 08:09 PM   #50
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
If there was an award for the most retarded post on the internet, you'd be in the running with that one.

WTF is wrong with you. Is that what you see when you look in the mirror? You need help.
Making a blanket statement about Middle Eastern and Muslims just shows your ignorance and self-righteousness, something most countries on this planet dislike about us. I have a dentist, a trust lawyer and a neighbor that are all Muslims. Professional, hardworking that are a clearly the type of people that USA needs.