HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-10-2021, 10:14 PM   #41
Randy Wells

Liked 1,097 Times in 345 Posts
Default Re: Joe Biden calls for investigation....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Pick up a book and I don’t mean at comic book.
What book do you recommend Eddie? Saul Alinsky's rules for radicals! I am sure you have drank that California kool aid, and breathing all tha C02 living in that mask has fried your little mind. So I am done playing with you so good luck partner.

Randy
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 11:56 PM   #42
Superpro

Liked 95 Times in 37 Posts

https://www.clipartkey.com/mpngs/m/3...py-old-man.png
Superpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 03-11-2021, 10:03 AM   #43
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 883 Times in 452 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
What book do you recommend Eddie? Saul Alinsky's rules for radicals! I am sure you have drank that California kool aid, and breathing all tha C02 living in that mask has fried your little mind. So I am done playing with you so good luck partner.

Randy

I have read a lot of books, having a Masters degree you might tend to do that. Have I drank the kool-aid in California? Yeah, in both Napa and Temecula. California has one of the best Veteran's Program in the country and I have used the property tax exemption, the vehicle fees exemption, the tuition waiver for my daughter's education in undergraduate and graduate studies. I have owned three homes here and never lost a dime on any of them. Have the best hospitals in the country here with Eisenhower two miles from my home and Loma Linda VAMC. Have three drag strip within driving distance of my house: Irwindale, Fontana and Pomona. So if you don't live here, work here, pay taxes here, then you don't have any say in the issue and only identify yourself as an ignorant troll.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 05:39 PM   #44
Dan Fahey
VIP Member

Liked 181 Times in 111 Posts

Randy Wells Ignorance is so deep ...!
He is part of the Trump Swamp...which means you are full of trump!

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals was a book and lesson plan how to train community organizers and create active grassroots citizen organizations with the power to effect change on a variety of issues.

The chapters focused on a range from ethics, education, communication, and symbol construction and political philosophy.

Designed to improve Public Systems in Neighborhood Urban settings, education systems, neighborhood safety and collaboration, poverty, reducing ignorance and racism, promoting multicultural ethnicity, improving sanitation, reducing pollution, influencing politicians about public needs.

Some of Alinsky's idea backfired but it did foster a new generation of people who could.

Now Mr. Randy Wells...was this educational for you?

Here is another Definition for you.
Todays Republican Party is an Authoritarian Communist organization.
You have your own Litmus Tests in order to be a Trump Q Republicon.

Anyone with Ethics in the old GOP are called RINOS
or
A Liberal or other misidentified and misunderstood Non-Gender Pronoun !

Dan

Last edited by Dan Fahey; 03-11-2021 at 05:41 PM.
Dan Fahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 06:29 PM   #45
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 7,198 Times in 1,610 Posts

Dan, crawl back under your rock.

I'm OK..........it's everybody else.
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 07:33 PM   #46
Randy Wells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Fahey View Post

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals was a book and lesson plan how to train community organizers and create active grassroots citizen organizations with the power to effect change on a variety of issues.

The chapters focused on a range from ethics, education, communication, and symbol construction and political philosophy.

Designed to improve Public Systems in Neighborhood Urban settings, education systems, neighborhood safety and collaboration, poverty, reducing ignorance and racism, promoting multicultural ethnicity, improving sanitation, reducing pollution, influencing politicians about public needs.

Some of Alinsky's idea backfired but it did foster a new generation of people who could.

or

Dan
Don,

You have been thoroughly brain washed,
You liberals have totally destroyed the inner cities of this country and will not be happy until you destroy capitalism and the country as we know it. Problem is you still need to take my guns commie and you don't have the Ba** or the grit to do that because your a gender confused woke brainwashed idiot. But your welcomed to send your girls and sissies to Warsaw Missouri and try. Now go pack sand.
Eddie that Masters degree explains your delusional thought process you have been totally brain washed by those commie professors.
Randy Wells

Last edited by Randy Wells; 03-11-2021 at 08:44 PM.
Old 03-11-2021, 10:12 PM   #47
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,805 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Fahey View Post

or

Dan
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 03-11-2021, 10:28 PM   #48
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 883 Times in 452 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Don,

You have been thoroughly brain washed,
You liberals have totally destroyed the inner cities of this country and will not be happy until you destroy capitalism and the country as we know it. Problem is you still need to take my guns commie and you don't have the Ba** or the grit to do that because your a gender confused woke brainwashed idiot. But your welcomed to send your girls and sissies to Warsaw Missouri and try. Now go pack sand.
Eddie that Masters degree explains your delusional thought process you have been totally brain washed by those commie professors.
Randy Wells
The dumbing down of America for cheap labor is never going to happen. There is a plaque at entry way to my alma mater it states, “to be more educated is to be more human”. It must be hard keeping that tail hidden much like your ignorance. It is the ignorant that are easily brainwashed.

Last edited by Eddies66; 03-11-2021 at 10:31 PM.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 10:44 PM   #49
Randy Wells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
The dumbing down of America for cheap labor is never going to happen. There is a plaque at entry way to my alma mater it states, “to be more educated is to be more human”. It must be hard keeping that tail hidden much like your ignorance. It is the ignorant that are easily brainwashed.
LMAO, come on Eddie don't you have better things to do then to let this old hillbilly get you riled up. Like maybe check your video surveillance system out, make sure it is working, or check the neighbors trash cans and make sure they are recycling, make sure your dead bolts are working, make sure you have that one round in your pocket for a quick load, fill some.paperwork out for more free stuff. Come on man your wasting your time with me, I have been more places and have met diversity head on, I know exactly who you are and people like you are the problem, you live in LALA land. I bet you have a wall around your Rancho Mirage house, I had a girl friend years ago, her parents owned a place in Palm Desert, only people of color there were caddies, house keepers and gardeners. So play your I am smarter then anyone in the room game but I know exactly who you are and it is sad your so messed up..

Good Luck Old Man

Randy

Last edited by Randy Wells; 03-11-2021 at 10:50 PM.
Old 03-11-2021, 11:05 PM   #50
Randy Wells

On a happier note, I did get my motor put together after a couple weeks of measuring and checking, I do work for a living. Will stick it in the car Saturday, break the cam in, change rocker arms, take it out on a county road and break the clutch in and brakes ( it is nice when the county Sheriff lives down the road from you and you drink beer with him) then Topeka next Saturday for some test and tune.

Randy Wells