Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2024, 06:33 PM   #41
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 881 Times in 451 Posts
Default Re: Trump is running scared

84 total fake electors across seven states signed false electoral certificates claiming that Trump won the election in their states.

Today Arizona Attorney General Kris Mayes said a cooperation agreement was just made with Jenna Ellis in the state's fake electors case. As part of the deal, Mayes agreed to drop the charges against Ellis and in exchange, she's agreed to cooperate with the prosecution.
Old 08-05-2024, 06:46 PM   #42
Randy Wells

Liked 1,096 Times in 345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddies66 View Post
84 total fake electors across seven states signed false electoral certificates claiming that trump won the election in their states.

Today arizona attorney general kris mayes said a cooperation agreement was just made with jenna ellis in the state's fake electors case. As part of the deal, mayes agreed to drop the charges against ellis and in exchange, she's agreed to cooperate with the prosecution.

TRUMP/VANCE 2024, make america great again.
Old 08-05-2024, 09:04 PM   #43
nickh

Liked 343 Times in 131 Posts

Old 08-06-2024, 08:48 AM   #44
Eddies66
VIP Member

Old 08-06-2024, 09:08 AM   #45
Randy Wells

[quote=eddies66;701049][img]https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/453503479_885920880239642_1321814501996195301_n.jp g?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=7wm

TRUMP/VANCE 2024, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
Old 08-06-2024, 09:10 AM   #46
Randy Wells

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddies66 View Post

TRUMP/VANCE 2024 make america great again.
Old 08-06-2024, 10:15 AM   #47
Eddies66
VIP Member

Tim Walz, great choice especially for Vets. Retired Command Sergeant Major, Chaired the Veteran Affairs Committee in Congress. MAGA's reaction to Tim Walz tells me he's the perfect choice

Last edited by Eddies66; 08-06-2024 at 12:08 PM.
Old 08-06-2024, 10:16 AM   #48
Dick Nearhoof

Liked 112 Times in 38 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Then let?s just refer to it as ?price gouging?.
What is wrong with you? Corporations are allowed to maximize profits. I know 100% disabled, I didn't know it a mental disability. Your hypocrisy knows no limits. You profit by investing in oil companies, yhen say they're price gouging, WTH. You've taken advantage of every tax payer funded program you can, you didn't need to, but you did. Is that some sort of greed?
Old 08-06-2024, 10:22 AM   #49
HR9121
Live Reporter

Liked 3,022 Times in 664 Posts

Let's be real guys, none of the people in DC have any morals that I would agree with whether they have a D or an R beside their name. Biden is a career politician and a career criminal at the same time. Trump has many years of shady dealings that have always followed him. All of these people are crooks! For anyone to think of these people as better than any of the rest is just pure delusional. I'm not trying to start an argument here just being real.
But I look at our government as a business and I ofcourse am a business owner and I can tell you without a doubt my business faired alot better under Trump. The business of the country faired better under Trump. Our borders were secure and there was peace in the the Middle East where people have been throwing rocks at each other for hundreds of years.
The man didn't start any new wars which we all know was not popular in DC because all of them get half their donations from the industrial war complex.
He was actually trying to get us out of Afghanistan but all of his advisors talked him out of that ofcourse because they were owned by the war machine.
If you think you're actually better off and the country is better off under this administration you're most definitely blinded by your hate of the bad orange man!
I have voted for a variety of candidates in my life meaning I've voted for both Republicans and Democrats, Ive never considered myself Republican or Democrat just an American and what I thought would be best for this country.
Overall it's a shame that we've gotten to this point that honestly this is the best we have to choose from. How did we get here is the real question we should be asking ourselves. Eddie you say the president has no direct effect on the stock market and you are partially correct just like gas prices but the policies they put in place do have an effect on everything including the stock market. Those children were separated from their parents and put in "cages" that Obama put there by the way and they were separated because their parents made the decision to enter the country illegally.
What we are seeing right now with the stock market is a false economy that has been held up by God knows what and people who are alot smarter than I realize what's about to happen. Berkshire Hathaway has sold off more stocks in the last quarter than ever before in their history. You can believe Warren Buffett sees what's about to happen and it will probably make Black Monday look like Taco Tuesday. I'm sure the Democrats are hoping it will not happen until after the November election and I hope I'm wrong but the foolishness of what NHRA does or does not do will be the least of our concerns in the near future.
Our country cannot continue this way, people are in more credit card debt now more than anytime in history. A couple weeks ago I watched a lady go through several cards at the gas station trying to find one that would work to get $20 of gas! If you can honestly say you're better off than four years ago you must be in the repo business or own a credit card company.
Old 08-06-2024, 10:22 AM   #50
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Nearhoof View Post
What is wrong with you? Corporations are allowed to maximize profits. I know 100% disabled, I didn't know it a mental disability. Your hypocrisy knows no limits. You profit by investing in oil companies, yhen say they're price gouging, WTH. You've taken advantage of every tax payer funded program you can, you didn't need to, but you did. Is that some sort of greed?
Please list the taxpayer funded programs I am taking advantage of. I go to a major store and get a tub of Land of Lakes butter $4.37, I go to the military commissary and it is $2.15 for the same item…what do you call that?

Your childish insults mean absolutely nothing but it does show your lack of civility.

Last edited by Eddies66; 08-06-2024 at 11:05 AM.
Closed Thread