Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2019, 10:08 AM   #41
Jim D'Amore
Sponsor

Liked 65 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: Coyote blueprint specs changed

To everyone on this thread that has personally attacked Don Carson who is brand new to the sport shame on you........

He has raced with the best he has won against them and he has lost against them he has won rounds and he has won class three times he is only been racing 3 years on a limited schedule he will be racing more in the next few years because of his retirement and with more seat time he will be better just like everybody else that started out in this sport.

There has been no change to the 14 NA Cobra jet Blue print specs there has been no change to the 13 they just clarified that the 13 heads are cnc-ported bigger exhaust valves larger exhaust port.

On the voodoo heads there is a huge physical appearance difference from the 14 heads first is the for 1 inch holes and there are four of them per head for the direct injection very easily spotted with a Cobra jet intake you cannot hide them and a huge different in the part number completely different valve train.

The car was over a hundred lb heavy when we went 1.20 under we went to the next race an added more weight and still was 1.05 under that's why the car needs to be a natural D car so we can go up to C the one thing that is great about this sport if you work on it hard enough you will become a better driver and you will have a faster car it keeps it interesting..

My engine shop is always open to those of you who are curious.

Jim

Last edited by Jim D'Amore; 06-29-2019 at 10:11 AM.
Liked
Old 06-29-2019, 10:30 AM   #42
Yo Ken
Administrator

Liked 547 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: Coyote blueprint specs changed

Hey guys,

I'm closing this thread, insulting a racer because of his success and or skill level is wrong. I thought we lived in a country where we learn to improve our skills and not be poor sportsman towards others. Being successful is also a good thing I would hope. Its very disheartening to see members act this way.
Closed Thread