Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-02-2024, 09:08 AM   #41
Jeff Niceswanger

Liked 900 Times in 327 Posts
Default Re: Trump found guilty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
Jeff, an awful lot of us put out lives on the line and took years (drafted) out of our lives so people like you would have the freedoms that you obviously favor in return for your vote.
We will never agree, we are 180 degrees apart. I will not attempt to change your mind. However, I am able to express belief of voting. I am of the belief that a vote should be for the betterment of our country, state, town. A vote should NOT be self serving for one's own interest. Obama phones, who is going to give me the most welfare, who will pay my medical, etc. As a result, an unemployable crack addict with 10 kids will vote to get the most "out of" the government, instead of what is right. IMO it is dead wrong for this person to have the same vote as a Congressional Medal of Honor winner. Also the reason virtually all large cities with large minorities vote Democrat. Jeff, when we had our conversations a few years ago, I identified you as a different person. I will not be fooled again.
Gary, thanks for the conversations. I have always sided with whoever is in office that supports organized labor... always. I have never voted for many Republicans for that very reason. You guys all know that. Organized labor was me and my family's standard of living. I don't want it to go away. And it will if left in the wrong hands. And I need healthcare. My medicine last month was 50 grand (I infuse myself). If the preexisting conditions went away, how would I pay that? I could live on welfare, let the Government pick up the tabs on Medicaid, but my standard of living would drop to what most welfare people have... nothing. They just exist. You think any sane person would voluntarily vote for that? I don't complain on how you vote. I don't accuse you guys of voting wrong. But keep in mind we all have different circumstances. Everybody votes their heart and let the chips fall where they may.
Old 06-02-2024, 09:18 AM   #42
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 7,054 Times in 1,586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Niceswanger View Post
Gary, thanks for the conversations. I have always sided with whoever is in office that supports organized labor... always. I have never voted for many Republicans for that very reason. You guys all know that. Organized labor was me and my family's standard of living. I don't want it to go away. And it will if left in the wrong hands. And I need healthcare. My medicine last month was 50 grand (I infuse myself). If the preexisting conditions went away, how would I pay that? I could live on welfare, let the Government pick up the tabs on Medicaid, but my standard of living would drop to what most welfare people have... nothing. They just exist. You think any sane person would voluntarily vote for that? I don't complain on how you vote. I don't accuse you guys of voting wrong. But keep in mind we all have different circumstances. Everybody votes their heart and let the chips fall where they may.
So......... what you have just admitted to here is that it's all about you, your family and your lifestyle. Well THAT sounds awfully self-serving.

What is "NORMAL"???
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2024, 09:21 AM   #43
Jeff Niceswanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
So......... what you have just admitted to here is that it's all about you, your family and your lifestyle. Well THAT sounds awfully self-serving.
You forgot about the part if I voted for Trump my wife would cut my nuts off. There's always that part. LOL
Old 06-02-2024, 09:26 AM   #44
Billy Nees
VIP Member

I wonder how your wife would feel about Biden if she had been in in the position of his then 11 year old daughter.

What is "NORMAL"???
Old 06-02-2024, 10:13 AM   #45
Jeff Niceswanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
I wonder how your wife would feel about Biden if she had been in in the position of his then 11 year old daughter.
I wish you could talk to her on her feeling about Trump.. she would set you straight in about 60 seconds. If she could get close enough, I'm not so sure she wouldn't take him out. Man, she hates that guy. She just can't believe our granddaughter has less rights than she did growing up. This Roe decision set her off. And the way Trump randomly spouts about women on the rag or calling a foe "horse faced" or homely, or ugly, and on and on.... She says he treats women like zeros. Just is not her view of Presidential.
Old 06-02-2024, 10:36 AM   #46
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,914 Times in 1,349 Posts

Quote:
You forgot about the part if I voted for Trump my wife would cut my nuts off. There's always that part. LOL
Jeff, Thank You so much for the Sunday morning chuckles. I Love the Wangers …..
MR DERBY CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 06-02-2024, 10:59 AM   #47
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Quote:
I wish you could talk to her on her feeling about Trump.. she would set you straight in about 60 seconds. If she could get close enough, I'm not so sure she wouldn't take him out. Man, she hates that guy. She just can't believe our granddaughter has less rights than she did growing up. This Roe decision set her off. And the way Trump randomly spouts about women on the rag or calling a foe "horse faced" or homely, or ugly, and on and on.... She says he treats women like zeros. Just is not her view of Presidential.
No, she probably wouldn't.
I would be very careful posting stuff like that on the 'net.
Your granddaughter has the same rights that your wife has/had. Now (correctly) they are handed out by the States. Roe v. Wade was a Govt. power grab and nothing more.
I've always felt more comfortable dealing with a man who will speak his mind. Sometimes, the truth isn't pretty.
I guess that it's OK if the Biden's treat women the way that they do. As long as it's done "Discreetly".

What is "NORMAL"???
Old 06-02-2024, 12:26 PM   #48
63corvette

Liked 300 Times in 91 Posts

Quote:
Ok, I'll give you a couple and shut up. First one is Trumps record. Not him, his record. He tried his best to eliminate Unions. Was licking his chops and ask for a National Right to Work Bill that would eliminate Unions in a very short while.
Jeff, since you were a big union member and supporter please explain how a National right to work would eliminate unions.
I live in Texas and as far as I know it is a right to work state.
There are lots of union shops in Texas so I do not understand how that happens.
Most of the things I know about Unions is the corruption and the thugs that run them.
One of many examples is what happened to Jimmy Hoffa.
I am not being critical of anyone who wants to belong to a union, I just think that is a personal decision and no one should be forced to join and pay into a corrupt system in many instances.
I have a friend who was in an independent union, as he explained it and he says it was great and I believed him. He retired early and enjoys a good retirement.
Just please explain if possible how a National right to work would eliminate all unions.
Thanks
Rick Cates
Canyon, TX

Last edited by 63corvette; 06-02-2024 at 12:32 PM.
63corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 06-02-2024, 01:56 PM   #49
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,749 Times in 1,805 Posts

Wow..I go away for a day to deal with Stock racing issues, and this thread blows up.

I'm not going to get involved with the minutiae of this sham trial, brought on by a corrupt prosecutor, and judge, who controlled what was allowed, and then gave the jury a roadmap on how to vote for a conviction.
This all with a resuscitated case of an alleged offense , in an election year, that has never been brought before, all in a district that voted 90% for FJB .

If this is accepted, God help our Constitution.
and God help those who think this is a good idea.

BTW, this doesn't help Biden with his problems at all.
Old 06-02-2024, 02:06 PM   #50
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,749 Times in 1,805 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lee View Post
nice straw man, you really do not have a clue about what you are talking about. and trump had the immigration killed by the house/ And a billionare who made money in the hedge fund business is a communist.what are you drinking
Typical libtard pap. Just what in the hell are you talking about?

Never mind