HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2020, 05:04 PM   #41
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,805 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Beech Bend Raceway Park news....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
With all of the precaution taken around POTUS, 2 case still showed up in the White House this week. What you have not heard about is how many Secret Service agents have or have had this.

Stan
Stan, Did you just come here for the political discussions? Asking for a friend
Old 05-09-2020, 05:30 PM   #42
Stan Weiss

Liked 584 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
Stan, Did you just come here for the political discussions? Asking for a friend

Mark,
I had lurked here for sometime. Because of C-19 I had an up tick in Customer support for some software i wrote with David Vizard, but even that has slowed so with some extra time on my hands I joined here. Now most of those good discussions are gone and this is all that there is left.

Stan

Last edited by Stan Weiss; 05-09-2020 at 05:46 PM.
Old 05-10-2020, 01:45 PM   #43
Superfan1
VIP Member

Liked 2,470 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC View Post
yep and we havent heard of any other deaths since this started, wonder why that is, guess no one is dying of the flu, heart attacks or cancer these days.

doctor friends of mine say the hospitals are empty but lets just keep on sitting home. At least florida and georgia dont have their heads up their ***.
The last time I checked, cancer deaths and heart attack deaths were not reported on a daily basis because they are not contagious. You mention the flu; it kills approximately 50,000 people each year, but the flu season is 6 months long (26 weeks). So, the annual flu kills 50,000 people in 26 weeks; while COVID-19 has killed over 80,000 in 10 weeks. To put it in perspective, in 10 weeks COVID-19 has killed more Americans than were killed in the Vietnam war! I am praying that the infections in Georgia and Florida don't increase; but if they do, I guess they did have their heads up their ***.
Old 05-10-2020, 01:55 PM   #44
Randy Wells

Liked 1,097 Times in 345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfan1 View Post
The last time I checked, cancer deaths and heart attack deaths were not reported on a daily basis because they are not contagious. You mention the flu; it kills approximately 50,000 people each year, but the flu season is 6 months long (26 weeks). So, the annual flu kills 50,000
people in 26 weeks; while COVID-19 has killed over 80,000 in 10 weeks. To put it in perspective, in 10 weeks COVID-19 has killed more Americans than were killed in the Vietnam war! I am praying that the infections in Georgia and Florida don't increase; but if they do, I guess they did have their heads up their ***.
Bill,

You seem like the type of person that hopes the deaths go up in Georgia & Florida just so you can say I told you so. Now if they don't does that mean you have your head up your ***. Brother was racing at US 36 drag strip last night having fun.

Randy Wells
Old 05-10-2020, 02:48 PM   #45
Stan Weiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfan1 View Post
The last time I checked, cancer deaths and heart attack deaths were not reported on a daily basis because they are not contagious. You mention the flu; it kills approximately 50,000 people each year, but the flu season is 6 months long (26 weeks). So, the annual flu kills 50,000 people in 26 weeks; while COVID-19 has killed over 80,000 in 10 weeks. To put it in perspective, in 10 weeks COVID-19 has killed more Americans than were killed in the Vietnam war! I am praying that the infections in Georgia and Florida don't increase; but if they do, I guess they did have their heads up their ***.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Bill,

You seem like the type of person that hopes the deaths go up in Georgia & Florida just so you can say I told you so. Now if they don't does that mean you have your head up your ***. Brother was racing at US 36 drag strip last night having fun.

Randy Wells

Clearly not the same.

Stan
Old 05-10-2020, 02:55 PM   #46
Randy Wells

Quote:
Clearly not the same.

Stan
Well how about this Stan anyone that believes all 80,000 deaths died of documented and proven Wuhan Virus, has there head up there ***.
Old 05-10-2020, 03:52 PM   #47
Stan Weiss

Quote:
Well how about this Stan anyone that believes all 80,000 deaths died of documented and proven Wuhan Virus, has there head up there ***.

Randy,
Those number come from Johns Hopkins a World Renowned Medical Institution.

So just what is your source and their numbers?

See and I did that without talking about someones head or ***.

Stan
Liked
Old 05-10-2020, 04:01 PM   #48
Randy Wells

Quote:
Randy,
Those number come from Johns Hopkins a World Renowned Medical Institution.

So just what is your source and their numbers?

See and I did that without talking about someones head or ***.

Stan
Funeral directors in NYC, Doctors in ICU,s and other subject matter experts that CNN never lets on there programs, so there are a lot of sources out there besides John Hopkins.
Old 05-10-2020, 04:31 PM   #49
sparago girls

Liked 14 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
The reality is this- there are 70,000+ more deaths during April/May 2020- than can be expected during the same time period in any given year. Those “extra” people died- now most will believe they died of Covid 19. Some conspiracy believers- will say they didn’t all die of Covid.

But the fact remains- there are 70,000+ more people dead- during this month- than in any previous year on record. My money is on Covid 19.
Old 05-10-2020, 04:35 PM   #50
Randy Wells

Smile Re: Beech Bend Raceway Park news....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparago girls View Post
The reality is this- there are 70,000+ more deaths during April/May 2020- than can be expected during the same time period in any given year. Those “extra” people died- now most will believe they died of Covid 19. Some conspiracy believers- will say they didn’t all die of Covid.

But the fact remains- there are 70,000+ more people dead- during this month- than in any previous year on record. My money is on Covid 19.
And there are probably 20,000 less Cardiac arrest deaths then normal so I don't buy it at all, kind of like those 2500 mail in ballots found in the trunk of a car that puts the commie in the lead at the last minute. BS
Closed Thread