HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-10-2021, 05:37 PM   #31
Fireofficer74

Liked 39 Times in 27 Posts
Default Re: Joe Biden calls for investigation....

I feel bad for the guy(RW), could we send him some Edible Arrangements or Omaha Steaks to raise his spirits.
Fireofficer74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 03-10-2021, 05:54 PM   #32
Randy Wells

Liked 990 Times in 302 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Not delusional about anything or anybody. I see right through your BS. Fear, that is what you think I live with...you are laughable. The last I looked California was and is still the 5th largest economy in the world. Can you state that about the state you live.
353 Billion in debt, OK then. I have freedom in my state wouldn't trade it for anything. People are moving from your state to my state.

Randy
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 03-10-2021, 06:35 PM   #33
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 797 Times in 384 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
353 Billion in debt, OK then. I have freedom in my state wouldn't trade it for anything. People are moving from your state to my state.

Randy
And as you well know debt is not the only item when determining the value of any business or state California’s total assets worth $301.1 billion, California’s net position is better than some states with less debt. You knew that Econ 101.

Chaney said don’t worry about the debt, another hypocritical political statement. You can have them they can’t make it here, they are all yours.

Last edited by Eddies66; 03-10-2021 at 07:25 PM.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 03-10-2021, 07:28 PM   #34
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
No I just don't like commies.

Randy
Would you know a commie if you met one. Basic Civics/ Government 101
Liked
Old 03-10-2021, 08:00 PM   #35
Randy Wells

Quote:
Would you know a commie if you met one. Basic Civics/ Government 101
Eddie,

I got you riled up don't I. LOL. You commies call me selfish, when you 3 musketeers are the selfish ones. You must not have grand kids or don't care about this deficit that Obama and now Pervert Brain Dead Joe and the communist party is going to give us. Your the one that better take a hard look at where this country is heading, open borders, canceling anyone with an opinion that doesn't agree with your agenda, book burning, shutting down student conservative groups in our universities, gun confiscation, blow your marine smoke up someone else's a** I know exactly what a commie is. Lock and load Ivan you will need it. I called this a year ago.

Randy Wells

Last edited by Randy Wells; 03-10-2021 at 08:02 PM.
Old 03-10-2021, 08:44 PM   #36
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Eddie,

I got you riled up don't I. LOL. You commies call me selfish, when you 3 musketeers are the selfish ones. You must not have grand kids or don't care about this deficit that Obama and now Pervert Brain Dead Joe and the communist party is going to give us. Your the one that better take a hard look at where this country is heading, open borders, canceling anyone with an opinion that doesn't agree with your agenda, book burning, shutting down student conservative groups in our universities, gun confiscation, blow your marine smoke up someone else's a** I know exactly what a commie is. Lock and load Ivan you will need it. I called this a year ago.

Randy Wells

Riled up, where the hell are you from, I bet sometimes you get gussied up just to go into town LMAO. Again you aren't doing any homework:
Donald Trump built a national debt so big (even before the pandemic) that it’ll weigh down the economy for years.

Every Republican since Hoover has either put us is a depression, a deep recession or a recession, Eisenhower 1957, Nixon 1969-70, Ford 1974, Reagan 1981-2, Bush 1990, Bush 2007-8. I served this country for 39 years, 24 of which was defending your right to have a choice of being ignorant. Oh by the way, I went out to check my guns...still there, hell I even added a few more...Just in case the fascist attempt a takeover.

Last edited by Eddies66; 03-10-2021 at 10:07 PM.
Liked
Old 03-10-2021, 09:41 PM   #37
Randy Wells

Quote:
Riled up, where the hell are you from, I bet sometimes you get gussied up just to go into town LMAO. Again you aren't doing any homework:
Donald Trump built a national debt so big (even before the pandemic) that it’ll weigh down the economy for years.

Every Republican since Hoover has either put us is a depression, a deep recession or a recession, Eisenhower 1957, Nixon 1969-70, Ford 1974, Reagan 1981-2, Bush 1990, Bush 2007-8. I served this country for 39 years, 24 of which was defending your right to have a choice of being ignorant. Oh buy the way, I went out to check my guns...still there, hell I even added a few more...Just in case the fascist attempt a takeover.
LOL. wow your easy to rile up. Truth hurt's don't it, like I said blow your commie propaganda up someone else *** commie.

Randy
Old 03-10-2021, 09:52 PM   #38
Stan Weiss

Liked 545 Times in 291 Posts

Eddie,
Randy does not also understand when looking at state debt just like number of Covid cases it should be done per capita / proportionately.

Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 03-10-2021, 09:56 PM   #39
Randy Wells

Quote:

Every Republican since Hoover has either put us is a depression, a deep recession or a recession, Eisenhower 1957, Nixon 1969-70, Ford 1974, Reagan 1981-2, Bush 1990, Bush 2007-8. I served this country for 39 years, 24 of which was defending your right to have a choice of being ignorant. Oh buy the way, I went out to check my guns...still there, hell I even added a few more...Just in case the fascist attempt a takeover.

Like Antifa or BLM, pretty tricky a fascist group calling themselves anti facist. I am waiting for those little turds myself.

Randy
Old 03-10-2021, 10:09 PM   #40
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
LOL. wow your easy to rile up. Truth hurt's don't it, like I said blow your commie propaganda up someone else *** commie.

Randy
Pick up a book and I don’t mean at comic book.
Liked