HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-25-2010, 09:47 PM   #21
Jason Fuller

Default Re: What Yall Got For Christmas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingReptile View Post
Nice enjoy!!!
I have so far, the portaTree is a much better buy than the biondo system. It's amazing! Lots of different features. Best Christmas present I got I can remember..Really nice handheld buttons too.
Old 12-25-2010, 10:08 PM   #22
Mike Gray

Liked 525 Times in 138 Posts

Another year older, today is my birthday.
Mike Gray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 10:15 PM   #23
FED 387
VIP Member

Liked 282 Times in 152 Posts

Well my Urologist said my prostate cancer is gone thinks he got it all--My wifes health is great-- our 9 grandkids are all heathy and doing well--- my 3 daughters and son and families are healthy ,working and living in nice houses and have food--- It doenst get much better than this---Gonna see all of em sunday big Xmas party at our house Santa,presents and all--Nitro glad to hear about your son best present ever!!!!!!!!!---I had 2 nephews over in Iraq & Afghan at the same time my 2 sisters cried about them every nite they got back OK---Bless our troops everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope yall had a nice Xmas I know I sure did--Dick Ullrich Comp387
FED 387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:48 PM   #24
treessavoy
VIP Member

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Joe,

I'm so glad you're son came home, bless him for his service.

I got a huge Christmas/Thank You card from MasterCard and they hope for my continued success in using their card.......hhmmmmmm.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Jim Rountree
Old 12-26-2010, 12:56 PM   #25
BobOrme

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro Joe Jackson View Post
first and most of all gift i received was my son back home safe from Afghanistan. Then he bought me a new Madden 2011 game, the boys also got me a bunch of movies and hot wheels. Biggest thing is having all 4 of us together for x-mas as both boys are moving to Fort Carlson, CO in June and this might be the last x-mas we have together as a full family.
Joe, your sons being stationed at Fort Carson gives you a good reason to come visit my neighborhood. I'd be happy to be your tour guide to the Pikes Peak region!

This is what I got for Christmas. I blew up the engine in my Isuzu Impulse three weeks ago. The car was 20 years old and had other things wrong with it, so it wasn't worth fixing. I went to Kia's R Us and bought a Rio.

BobOrme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 01:08 PM   #26
Pat Joffrion

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts

Got the opportunity to spend Christmas with my four daughters and the seven grandchildren that two of my girls they gave us.

Got Carnival Cruise Line tickets. Leaving town on Monday for a New Year’s cruise with Linda and two of my daughters/husbands (the ones without kids).

Got released from the doctors for my May auto accident injuries.

Was hoping Santa would prod the FAA to issue my Airman’s Medical Certificate so I could get back in the pilot’s seat, but the bureaucracy in Oklahoma City moves slower than a stocker with a broke axle.

Hoping ya'll had a Merry Christmas, and wish a Happy New Year to all of our racing family & friends.
Pat Joffrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 01:33 PM   #27
Tom Meyer

Liked 303 Times in 106 Posts

Hey nitro check out the teams on Maden, look up pierce bluejays our local high school team. A local kid put his 2008 high school team on it. First name on the players list Ramsey Meyer my son and was starting center on that 08 state Championship team and backup on the 07 State Championship team. You can never be to proud of your kids. Hope everybody has a great new year and stay safe. Tom
Old 12-26-2010, 03:25 PM   #28
Jim Bailey

Liked 626 Times in 119 Posts
Thumbs up Re: What Yall Got For Christmas?

Hey Jeff....Mary Jo said it's none of your business what I got for Christmas !!!! ( I'm braggin' now! ) JB
Jim Bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 03:25 PM   #29
Paul Merolla

Liked 232 Times in 57 Posts

I got a sweet new laptop from my awesome wife, so now I can surf classracer even faster! And bought myself a clutch, bellhousing, and flywheel for the Nova project...drivetrain mockup this week! Got to spend time with the whole family and nobody was in the hospital - very blessed.
Paul Merolla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 04:00 PM   #30
Julie Jordan

Liked 329 Times in 66 Posts

We no longer exchange gifts, preferring the kids spend their money on themselves/their family. Mark & I have been married long enough, we buy what we want for ourselves anyway! lol The only thing I asked for was to have the day with my family. Our three kids, their spouses, our three grandchildren, my parents, brother, some family friends, shared the day with us at brunch, dinner or both. I feel truly blessed. It was a wonderful day!