Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-28-2024, 12:21 PM   #21
Alan Roehrich
VIP Member

Liked 1,158 Times in 305 Posts
Default Re: Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
Blatant bias...Why didn't they fact check the blatant lie that DT said white supremacists where good people?
Biden has been lying about it since the last debate .
This is TRUE

Instead, they skip over that one and post some gobbldee-gook about the timing of Biden's announcement

Fact check: Trump says Biden didn?t run for president due to 2017 Charlottesville rally

?He made up the Charlottesville story, and you?ll see it?s debunked all over the place. Every anchor has ? every reasonable anchor has debunked it, and just the other day it came out where it was fully debunked. It?s a nonsense story. He knows that, and he didn?t run because of Charlottesville. He used that as an excuse to run,? Trump said about Biden.

This is false.

The ?Unite the Right? rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017 featured torch-bearing white supremacists marching to protest the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue and chanting racist slogans like ?You will not replace us.? It turned deadly when a car plowed into a crowd.

In recent months, Trump has downplayed the violence, saying it was ?nothing? compared to recent pro-Palestinian protests on university campuses.

Meanwhile, Biden has always pointed to Trump?s 2017 comments as the primary reason he decided to seek the presidency in 2020, including in his campaign announce

Actually, even "snopes" recently admitted the whole "there are good people on both sides" was a lie.

Just like the "chumps and losers" claim was debunked when Bolton, who openly despises Trump stated on the record that Trump never made any such statement.

But the leftists here will cling bitterly to their beloved lies, it's all they have.
Liked
Old 06-28-2024, 12:32 PM   #22
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,619 Times in 1,751 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Would it be possible for you to provide a source for you comments?
No, Mr. Google

The entire transcript has been posted a multitude of times.
It was a total lie and smear , just like the desperate "bloodbath" hoax.
Old 06-28-2024, 12:40 PM   #23
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 820 Times in 402 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
No, Mr. Google

The entire transcript has been posted a multitude of times.
It was a total lie and smear , just like the desperate "bloodbath" hoax.
What I thought, no basis for your opinions. Mr Truth Social.

Last edited by Eddies66; 06-28-2024 at 12:42 PM.
Eddies66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 12:56 PM   #24
FED 387
VIP Member

Liked 293 Times in 156 Posts

Running for President is not merely a personality contest---the job is both physically and mentally demanding--- Trump personally is a jerk---he downgrades not only women but other categories as well--- would I like to have him as a best friend NO BUT look at his policies and how they affected to country as a whole--he can't be bought ----he's not in it for the money--- he views the many problems the country has and looks for solutions to try to solve them--- he has run up against the firmly entrenched long time totally inefficient government job holders which stand to lose their cushy jobs because of him--Is he the GOAT no but he definitely is compared to what we currently have and Obama as well---he's a pragmatist-- I am not a R or a D nor am I an Independent.---- I vote for the person that I feel shares my views and will deliver the best outcomes not only for me on certain issues but their constituents as well.

The country needs a change because we cannot keep on keeping on---The policies and programs along with all of the Executive Orders are ruining our country--President Biden is DEFINITELY not making the decisions, somebody else is --Is it Obama, the Squad, the Green policy people I do not have the answer ----if some one does please let us all know.

Watching the debate was painful for my wife and I --Biden looked like a deer in the headlights most of the time----Age and his mental/physical problems have caught up with him--he clearly has major problems that are not going to get any bettering the future---My brother went thru some of the same phases that Biden is/has been going thru--- slurred speech/lost train of thought/ outbursts of anger/ slow body movement / blankly looking out in to space/unexplained moments of energy as wells moments of subdued behavior--- I am not qualified to offer a "professional" opinion what is "wrong" with him but Biden definitely fills in all the blanks for Dementia or any other cognitive decline labels--- His family and his Doctors should accept the fact that he is in decline and for the good of the country as well as his own being let him enjoy the time he has left while he still understands what is going on around him--- it ain't pretty but that is what I and my friends and family see---FIRE AWAY MY 2 cents---FED 387
FED 387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 01:42 PM   #25
nickh

Liked 312 Times in 117 Posts

So my friends that support Biden, are you honestly better off than 4 years ago. I respect evereyones opinion as well it is a free country. But really are any of you that voted for Biden really better off. I do not want to hear about trump, that is all the democrats do is point somewhere else. Are you better off than 4 years ago? If you say yes I have some swamp land in Arizona that I will sell you today.

Debate was a total disgrace to this country and we should envoke the 25th amendment, Again I am focusing on Biden, what do you think our enemies are thinking? They are licking their chops our administration has shown total incompetence on the world platform!

Putin has now teamed with China and North Korea, they have already expressed weakness by our current administration.

record inflation, record taxes, record illegal aliens entering our country, we are driving our country straight off a cliff. I only want to hear about the past 4 years that is it!

And since Uncle Joe is on the take that is proven, wonder how much kick back he is getting on the Ukraine Deal? Joe has been dirty and on the take his whole political career. You don't think he has gotten some coins on the side from the unions? Think again, there are videos of him admitting that the only reason he got into politics is for personal gain. His fingers are sticky as well as his entire family.

Last edited by nickh; 06-28-2024 at 01:53 PM.
nickh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 03:14 PM   #26
1320racer
VIP Member

Liked 439 Times in 212 Posts

make no mistake, Joe Biden is the definition of crooked career politician and a big fish in the swap that needs to be drained BUT that doesn't mean Trump will beat him this time around.
1320racer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 03:19 PM   #27
nickh

Ed,
Fully understand, but can we take 4 more years of this? Our Nation is done on a global platform with the administration that we have. I know you are on the east cost and all of our cost of living has went up, but the east and california are probably getting hit the hardest.

I just ate the putty out of my windows for lunch today, the darker putty is what I ate and give me extreme gas. Gives you an idea how broke we are in Texas.

Last edited by nickh; 06-28-2024 at 03:26 PM.
Old 06-28-2024, 03:26 PM   #28
Jeff Niceswanger

Liked 896 Times in 324 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickh View Post
So my friends that support Biden, are you honestly better off than 4 years ago. I respect evereyones opinion as well it is a free country. But really are any of you that voted for Biden really better off. I do not want to hear about trump, that is all the democrats do is point somewhere else. Are you better off than 4 years ago? If you say yes I have some swamp land in Arizona that I will sell you today.

Debate was a total disgrace to this country and we should envoke the 25th amendment, Again I am focusing on Biden, what do you think our enemies are thinking? They are licking their chops our administration has shown total incompetence on the world platform!

Putin has now teamed with China and North Korea, they have already expressed weakness by our current administration.

record inflation, record taxes, record illegal aliens entering our country, we are driving our country straight off a cliff. I only want to hear about the past 4 years that is it!

And since Uncle Joe is on the take that is proven, wonder how much kick back he is getting on the Ukraine Deal? Joe has been dirty and on the take his whole political career. You don't think he has gotten some coins on the side from the unions? Think again, there are videos of him admitting that the only reason he got into politics is for personal gain. His fingers are sticky as well as his entire family.
I'm better off Nick. I can finally relax that our family's healthcare (pre-existing conditions) is not going away. You can't believe what a relief that is. Its huge to us. My wife is so freaking pissed that the rights she's had all her adult life, has been stripped away and our granddaughter can't make up her own mind what to do with her own body. Thats a big deal. Maybe not to you and me, but to the other 1/2 of my family, it is. Bidens Pension reforms helped millions, several of my retired truck driving friends included. If my brother John was still alive, his pension with the United Mine Workers was another of the ones that the reform helped. He spent 20 years miles and miles underground and died of black lung last year. Yes, it was a bailout, but you asked if things were better. It didn't help me, as my union was not affected by the same issues. My pension is secure and didn't need bailed out. But I want unions to survive and be able to bargain for great pensions. They won't under Trump, as he keeps trying to eliminate them and their power.
I have been spending money like a drunken sailor, as since the stock market keeps setting records, I just keep pulling it out and spending. Anything I want, I just go buy it. I'm not talking new Z06 Corvettes, but the thousand-dollar things here, couple thousand-dollar things there, I just do it. I haven't been in this kind of financial shape my entire life. Rich life? Not by any means, but damn comfortable. What more can a old guy asks for.

Last edited by Jeff Niceswanger; 06-28-2024 at 03:33 PM.
Jeff Niceswanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 06-28-2024, 04:08 PM   #29
nickh

That is awesome Jeff, one thing that I will give the unions a positive plug for is their retirement that is offered. I was part of management (non union) at a company I worked at and was so proud of the guys that decided to retire, their pension was incredible and they could live very comfortable. That medical cost/coverage is huge.

Hey Kudos to you and the family on being comfortable, I know you have retired, myself as well. Sold off my dirt modified and all equipment recently and might jump back into bracket racing again in near future.

My oldest son is a ICU Charge Nurse here in Houston at one of the largest hospitals (they are not organized), the medical they offered him is horrible in coverage and cost! You would think that the Hospitals would offer them awesome coverage at affordable cost, but not so, very sad he has his medical insurance on his wife's policy.
Old 06-28-2024, 04:45 PM   #30
1320racer
VIP Member

Liked 439 Times in 212 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickh View Post
Ed,
Fully understand, but can we take 4 more years of this?
Hey Nick, of course not BUT our opinion doesn't matter, hell our vote might not matter either at least mine doesn't, being that the west coast and northeast aren't flipping so the election comes down to the swing states AGAIN and Trump doesn't tell them what they want to hear.
1320racer is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked