HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old Yesterday, 07:53 PM   #21
Bob Don
VIP Member

Liked 795 Times in 178 Posts
Default Re: D1 Napierville National Open - TRIPLE $5000 Race!!!

Sunday - Mike Ingram over Allison Doll. Congrats to both.
Old Yesterday, 10:33 PM   #22
SS/GSI

Liked 574 Times in 91 Posts

I just wanted to take the time and thank all the racers who came out this weekend. Thank you to the Glenn Grow and the NHRA staff for their hard work and especially the Brunet family & Co. for what can only be described as one of the best National Opens ever. What an incredible event. 4 days of unbelievable weather, track surface was incredible, everyone was able to get the pit spots they desired and great racing was had by all. We did have 2 long stoppages today do to breakage, but still able to pull off the program. Congratulations to all the winners and runner ups.

Saturday's race was the biggest race ever for Napierville Dragway. With over 250 cars, 60 stk/ss competitors, Pro Mods, Dan Mercier's Top Fuel Dragster making two great passes and almost 5000 fans, the place was packed! I have never seen an Open or Division race with that many people. Our new DD was also in attendance and I know he was happy to see how strong and well supported our National Opens are North of the border! I hope everyone had a good time, made it home safe and if there is anything we can do to improve the race for next year, please feel free to reach out to Glenn Grow or myself. We want to keep growing this race. Tnx
Old Today, 10:07 AM   #23
Charles Stewart

Liked 553 Times in 166 Posts

I must salute the Brunet family and staff, Glen Grow, the NHRA staff and specially the Gaffney brothers for this "Historic event".
I'm followed the Division 1 events (Nationals, Divisionals and National Open Series) for more than 45 years and I'm calling this one "Fan-tastic".

Regarding some suggestions from the spectator view: (All of this is part of every growing event)
More cleaners restroom, more restaurant service stands and more parking area.
Also racer traffic must be corrected specially from the rear restaurant area.
Once again, thank you ALL for this "Super event". It will stay in memory forever.
Keep on everybody,

Last edited by Charles Stewart; Today at 10:12 AM.
Charles Stewart is offline   Reply With Quote