HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-01-2020, 01:44 PM   #21
spike1

Liked 53 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: Dan Fletcher?

Dan call or text Jennifer and she will take care of it. I've done it on Monday before the race quite a few times. Jennifer Lowe

NHRA Competition Coordinator

jlowe@nhra.com

626.250.2271-Direct

626.466.9089-Fax
spike1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 01:53 PM   #22
Jody Lang

Liked 81 Times in 25 Posts

Dan, I have no provisional for SS this year so I needed to enter Pomona early to get in.

When entering, the program would not let me enter without using my Stock gold card so I went ahead and entered to make sure I didn’t get shut out.

A few weeks later I went to enter Stock, and their computer program told me the same thing that it was at quota. In the past I’ve waited until 5 minutes before the deadline to enter to let the guys that drop out late and the spot savers time to do their thing...

Lucky I didn’t wait this year as the only way I could get in was the good old fashioned paper entry! They couldn’t go in and fix said glitch. After a few emails, a fax and crossing my fingers I got in. Speaking of glitches you might’ve noticed two #3’s being entered in Stock.

For all the guys that bitch about provisional entry guys entering early. Sometimes things aren’t what they appear...
Jody Lang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 04:49 PM   #23
Bobby DiDomenico

Liked 89 Times in 46 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by e vassar View Post
I doubt the system could distinguish a provisional entry from a regular entry,hence the whole reason for provisionals waiting till the quota is full.
I would think any high school computer kid could add that option in 5 minutes. NHRA knows who has that status. Other solution, their entry doesn't count against the quota.

We have ADP software at work and were told it can track hourly staff time off but not salaried employees time.???? Same bad software folks?

Last edited by Bobby DiDomenico; 02-01-2020 at 04:51 PM.
Bobby DiDomenico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 10:07 PM   #24
GTX JOHN
VIP Member

Liked 1,888 Times in 581 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jody Lang View Post
Dan, I have no provisional for SS this year so I needed to enter Pomona early to get in.

When entering, the program would not let me enter without using my Stock gold card so I went ahead and entered to make sure I didn’t get shut out.

A few weeks later I went to enter Stock, and their computer program told me the same thing that it was at quota. In the past I’ve waited until 5 minutes before the deadline to enter to let the guys that drop out late and the spot savers time to do their thing...

Lucky I didn’t wait this year as the only way I could get in was the good old fashioned paper entry! They couldn’t go in and fix said glitch. After a few emails, a fax and crossing my fingers I got in. Speaking of glitches you might’ve noticed two #3’s being entered in Stock.

For all the guys that bitch about provisional entry guys entering early. Sometimes things aren’t what they appear...
Jon Jr. is 73 = We do no know how they lost the "7".
Sorry for the confusion.......You are one of Jon Jr.'s Heroes!
They have him as 5 in Superstock......he is 75.

Last edited by GTX JOHN; 02-05-2020 at 03:28 AM.
GTX JOHN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 06:36 AM   #25
jmcarter
VIP Member

Liked 2,774 Times in 868 Posts

Dan is in now, the world order is restored. Wouldn’t seem right for him to not be there....
jmcarter is online now   Reply With Quote