HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-29-2008, 06:32 PM   #11
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 1,065 Times in 327 Posts
Default Re: Congrats to Jake Barbato

Congrats to Jake on his Super Gas win. It was looking pretty bleek after 1st round with only Jake and Phil making it past the 1st round out of our group. Don, Kelli, Bob and Myself all took the early spectator route and became cheerleaders for the rest of the day, but Jake carried the torch for us all..

Had a great weekend, just wished I had put some more numbers in the box against Benny 1st round and had a great Saturday in the rain watching Talladega Nights and listening to Don go "What the h**l is this crap" and then the classic movie "Two lane blacktop" I'm still confused as to how that movie was suppose to go....

Oh yeah and Kelli tell Jake "DON'T TOUCH A THING IN THE OFFSEASON, LEAVE THE CAR IN THE TRAILER TILL ATCO....HAHA"
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:56 AM   #12
SSTHottie1236

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKSG1198 View Post
Congrats to Jake on his Super Gas win. It was looking pretty bleek after 1st round with only Jake and Phil making it past the 1st round out of our group. Don, Kelli, Bob and Myself all took the early spectator route and became cheerleaders for the rest of the day, but Jake carried the torch for us all..

Had a great weekend, just wished I had put some more numbers in the box against Benny 1st round and had a great Saturday in the rain watching Talladega Nights and listening to Don go "What the h**l is this crap" and then the classic movie "Two lane blacktop" I'm still confused as to how that movie was suppose to go....

Oh yeah and Kelli tell Jake "DON'T TOUCH A THING IN THE OFFSEASON, LEAVE THE CAR IN THE TRAILER TILL ATCO....HAHA"
Hahaha, can I tell you how excited Don was when he tried on his Ricky Bobby costume Monday night? It's gonna be the last Halloween he trusts me to pick out a costume for him :P I seriously lost it when the Applebee's commercial came on and he was like "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!?!"
And yes it was funny to realize that even though I fell asleep during "Two Lane Blacktop" and you didn't it still didn't make sense to either of us.
Oh yeah by the way...YAY PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelli (aka Ricky Bobby's girlfriend)
1236 S/ST
1836 S/G
SSTHottie1236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:20 AM   #13
Jim Hoffman

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well Jake after thinking and replaying the stupid tree comming down in my head .....YEAH I totally flinched, it was a little too much excitement and after the button release you can guess what I said to myself.......OOPS the light isn't on yet......OH well Great Job and congrats to you and Kelli. Kelli I didn't know you could jump that high (on the return road).

JIM 1681
Jim Hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:44 AM   #14
Charlie Yannetti

Liked 184 Times in 80 Posts

HEY JAKE.......... one for the SEASONED VETERANS (old guys)......... nice job buddy....... you and that car were way over due..........CONGRATS to you and Kelli on a great win.......

and Kelli........ don't worry about the pants thing........ we didn't mind............ LOL
Charlie Yannetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:01 PM   #15
SSTHottie1236

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks Jim and Charlie,
I'm kinda bummed Jim flinched, would have been cool to see what the numbers would have been if it was clean and green.
And I will be purchasing a belt for next year in hopes I will be jumping up and down again next year

What a week, my dad winning the Dutch and the Phillies winning the World Series...if the Dutch was finished Sunday I would be at the parade now and not be typing at my desk watching it online .

Kelli
1236 S/ST
1836 S/G
SSTHottie1236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 07:04 PM   #16
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 1,065 Times in 327 Posts

Don't worry Kelli, I went to the Parade and had plenty of fun for ya. I just didn't jump up and down as much as you probaly would have.... GO PHILLIES!!!
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote