HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-02-2020, 08:03 PM   #11
Warren Evans

Liked 1,508 Times in 179 Posts
Default Re: NHRA Does It Again - Dragracer.tv

Thanks for all the kind words. I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to meet and work with all of you for the past six years. To be clear, I was offered the opportunity to be a part of the 2021 plan, but I fundamentally do not believe in the subscription model. It is, however, their operation and they can make decisions as they see fit. This is their direction, which should be noted, was their intent for 2020 as well, but we were able to agree on continuing as is for this season.

So, tune in to the FINAL dragracer.tv points meet broadcast this weekend from The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

Thanks as always for all of the support. It has meant the world to me.
Warren Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
1matcoman, 2021STK, 3059BSA, 340Cuda, 4284spd, 4406mopar, 4543, 5848, Adger Smith, Alan Nyhus, Alan Roehrich, Andy Friar, Bill Mitchell, Billy Nees, Bob Don, Bob Mulry, BobbyH, Brent Kopejtka, BRETV, bseibenick3137, Buffalo, Carguy49, cdh124, Chipper Chapman, Dallas Kelly, Dan Bennett, Dan Fletcher, Dan Schlieker, Dan Walcott, dannyboy, Darrel Goheen, Dave Casey, Dave Noll, Dave Turner, Dave Wolfe, david edwards, denbreeden, Dennis P Chapman, Denny Steward, djm670, Double-B, Dragrac419, Dustin Ward, Dyno, Ellis A Buth, Ernie Neal, Floyd Staggs, Frank Castros, Frito, Gary Bouman, Gary Merrick, George Fitzpatrick, Glenn Briglio, GTOMayhem, Hacksaw, Hemidude, hilton, Isaac Zane, Jeff Swanson, Jerry Hatch, Jerry Terry, JHeath, Jim Caughlin, Jim Cimarolli, Jim Parsons, jmcarter, joe collins, Joe Marcinowski, Joe Martens, John Dinkel, John Kissel, John Nechiporchik, John Winslow Jr, Joseph Strickland, kansas stocker, Keith 944, Ken Kopecky, Ken MacNicol, KevinMelhorn, killintime6968, KThomas, Larry Hill, Larry Merk, Lenny5160, Lew Silverman, Lyn Smith, M Lefkes, Mark Yacavone, Marty Knox, Matt Welker, Mike Fuller, Mike Gray, Mike Merk, Mike Taylor 3601, mike wharram, mollywills, MR DERBY CITY, muscle_car_fan, Nick_Siebert, Nmbr1GMfan, Paul Merolla, Paul Sarvas, paulgt, Philip Saran, Pinballer, Pistol Pete, pmrphil, Project 392, qwiked, R4404, Rat Raceway, ray4604, Rich Aman, Richard Johnston, Rick Schilling, Robert McCoy, Rod Greene, Ronald Urquhart, Sam Murray, SS3257, sska3360, ssracer3821, SStockDart, Stephen & Horace Johnson, Superpro, T Ames, Tabitha Draughon, Tim Bettinghouse, Tim H, Tom Goldman, TomBraksator, TOSTO RACING, VicR
Old 11-02-2020, 09:05 PM   #12
Carl Battis

Liked 184 Times in 36 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Evans View Post
Thanks for all the kind words. I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to meet and work with all of you for the past six years. To be clear, I was offered the opportunity to be a part of the 2021 plan, but I fundamentally do not believe in the subscription model. It is, however, their operation and they can make decisions as they see fit. This is their direction, which should be noted, was their intent for 2020 as well, but we were able to agree on continuing as is for this season.

So, tune in to the FINAL dragracer.tv points meet broadcast this weekend from The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

Thanks as always for all of the support. It has meant the world to me.
No, thank you! Your coverage has been the best out there bar none! I’m really going to miss your product next year. Thanks for all you’ve done covering races for us.
Carl Battis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 09:10 PM   #13
Rose Racing

Liked 154 Times in 58 Posts

I loved watching Drag Racer TV.... Sad day for NHRA and idiotic thinking
Rose Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 11-02-2020, 09:10 PM   #14
SuperStock fan

Liked 182 Times in 24 Posts

Does this mean D1TV and D3TV won't be broadcasting drag racing next season?
SuperStock fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 09:36 PM   #15
442OLDS
VIP Member

Liked 262 Times in 100 Posts

I am not surprised as NHRA needs to find all the revenue that they can get.
What is disappointing is NHRA.TV.
I've been a subscriber since the beginning, and it is not equal to Warren's coverage when the Sportsman cars are racing.It continues to be a poor product. Every year I say I am done with it and I always renew.
Maybe next year I will come to my senses.
442OLDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 09:59 PM   #16
Bryan Worner

Liked 410 Times in 66 Posts

Why doesn’t every racer call nhra tomorrow and ask them why they are making decisions like this without a vote from the general membership?? Every dues paying member should either have a say in these decisions or a vote for the board of directors that do!!
Bryan Worner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 10:38 PM   #17
4284spd
VIP Member

Liked 4,111 Times in 929 Posts

Bunch of crap!
Old 11-02-2020, 10:45 PM   #18
Jeff Johnson

Liked 34 Times in 13 Posts

Tick, Tick, Tick,...........It's almost over.
Jeff Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 10:46 PM   #19
Warren Evans

Liked 1,508 Times in 179 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperStock fan View Post
D1TV is owned and run by NHRA Division 1 and of course will continue. D3TV became dragracer.tv last year, and as it stands now, will not be broadcasting Lucas Oil drag racing, but will do other independent races. No schedule yet; hope to start putting something together after my last race this weekend.
Warren Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 10:48 PM   #20
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,721 Times in 1,307 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperStock fan View Post
I sure HOPE not...
MR DERBY CITY is offline   Reply With Quote