Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-06-2024, 10:13 AM   #11
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 853 Times in 423 Posts
Default Re: Project 2025 Explained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
Even Snopes says now that Charlottesville never happened. All Dem spin.
I can't imagine all "Military leaders" at any time in history being "totally loyal" to any one President. Not even Lincoln. And I'd like to hear a recording of that conversation because I'm not sure that it really happened.
What happened to the 1.3 million that the wife of the Mayor of Moscow gave to Hunter Biden to stay off of the "sanctioned" list?
The Nees/Nehs family has been in this country for a long,long time. There are Jews and Gentiles in it and I don't need to keep score. But seeing as you brought it up, it just seems to me to be convenient to be a Jewish Democrat (or a Black, Purple or Green Democrat) to win elections in ultra-liberal cities!

Just for curiosity's sake, how do you feel and where do you stand on the "New World Order"?

37 total in congress, 2 are Republicans BUT that's a slanted stat because the majority of the Dems are from historically liberal districts.

I have no issue with Gen Kelly's integrity.

New World Order, a reference to Hitler's Neuropa, other than that I don't have a clue, Please enlighten me.

Last edited by Eddies66; 07-06-2024 at 10:22 AM.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2024, 03:10 PM   #12
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,663 Times in 1,767 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Did you know the Germany elected a criminal to lead the country?
Did you know this same leader burned the parliament building and blamed it on a minority party.
Did you know Trump called his political opponents ?vermin? and saying immigrants are ?poisoning the blood of our country?, and responded to a white supremacist march in Charlottesville by claiming that there were ?very fine people on both sides?. The same language used by the German leader I am referring to.
Did you know that Trump reportedly complained that America's military leaders were not "totally loyal" to him, telling his chief of staff, retired Marine Corps Gen. John Kelly, "Why can't you be like the German generals?" The oath I took never mentioned loyalty to a president.

Did you know Trump posted to his Truth Social account that used the phrase ?unified Reich.?
Did you know that Trump's son in law received $2 Billion dollars from Saudia Arabia for the coverup in the brutal killing of an American journalist. No one was held accountable and who was the Middle East envoy at the time?

The partnership between Germany and the Arab countries during WW2 is a known fact because they had a common goal..the destruction of the Jewish people. As compared the the Democrats, how many Republican of the Jewish faith are represented in Congress.
Where did you copy and paste this crap from?

I told you last week to look up the Charlottesville quote yourself, instead of making a fool out of yourself, once again.
Here it is ,seeing you're too lazy to look up stuff that clears Trump.

..And once again, don't insult us with this crap that works with low and no info Dem voters

Reporter: Mr. President, are you putting what you're calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?

Trump: I am not putting anybody on a moral plane, what I'm saying is this: You had a group on one side and a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs and it was vicious and horrible and it was a horrible thing to watch, but there is another side. There was a group on this side, you can call them the left. You've just called them the left, that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that's the way it is.

Reporter: You said there was hatred and violence on both sides?

Trump: I do think there is blame ? yes, I think there is blame on both sides. You look at, you look at both sides. I think there's blame on both sides, and I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either. And, and, and, and if you reported it accurately, you would say.

Reporter: The neo-****s started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

Trump: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-****s, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group ? excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures as you did ? you had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status, are we gonna take down ? excuse me ? are we gonna take down statues of George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him? Okay good. Are we gonna take down the statue? Cause he was a major slaveowner. Now are we gonna take down his statue? So you know what? It's fine. You're changing history, you're changing culture, and you had people ? and I'm not talking about the neo-****s and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-****s and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits, and with the helmets, and the baseball bats, you got a lot of bad people in the other group too.

Reporter: I'm sorry sir, I didn't understand what you were saying, you were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly? I don't understand what you're saying.

Trump: No, no. There were people in that rally ? and I looked the night before ? if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I'm sure in that group there was some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people. Neo-****s, white nationalists, whatever you wanna call them. But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest ? and very legally protest ? because I don't know if you know, they had a permit. The other group didn't have a permit. So I only tell you this, there are two sides to a story. I thought what took place was a horrible moment for our country. A horrible moment. But there are two sides to the country.

In sum, while Trump did say that there were "very fine people on both sides," he also specifically noted that he was not talking about neo-****s and white supremacists and said they should be "condemned totally." Therefore, we have rated this claim "False."
Old 07-06-2024, 04:35 PM   #13
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 7,011 Times in 1,580 Posts

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...ives-rcna75369

and if you'll take the time to notice, it's not some "Right-Wing Extremist Group"!

What is "NORMAL"???
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2024, 05:08 PM   #14
r429469

Liked 41 Times in 27 Posts

Most christians are too blind to see how the repub. nationalists are using them to push their agenda. like most on this site.

they are feeding off your hate for others that dont think and look like you/
r429469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 07-06-2024, 05:19 PM   #15
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 7,011 Times in 1,580 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by r429469 View Post
Most christians are too blind to see how the repub. nationalists are using them to push their agenda. like most on this site.

YEAH, I'm gonna call B.S. on that one!

What is "NORMAL"???
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2024, 05:47 PM   #16
BRETV

Liked 677 Times in 168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by r429469 View Post

Christians don't have hate, that's not what Chrisianity is about. And no one makes Christians push any agenda. The agenda is the love of Christ and what he did for all of us and believing the Bible. This isn't about Republicans or Democrats, we vote the Bible which means whichever or whomever is closest to what the Bible says is who we vote for.

Bret Velde
2003 I/SA
BRETV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2024, 05:58 PM   #17
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...ives-rcna75369

and if you'll take the time to notice, it's not some "Right-Wing Extremist Group"!
Twice in this article I see the word "alleged". That is hearsay and not admissible is any court in this country.

Last edited by Eddies66; 07-06-2024 at 06:27 PM.
Old 07-06-2024, 06:04 PM   #18
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
Where did you copy and paste this crap from?

I told you last week to look up the Charlottesville quote yourself, instead of making a fool out of yourself, once again.
Here it is ,seeing you're too lazy to look up stuff that clears Trump.

..And once again, don't insult us with this crap that works with low and no info Dem voters

Reporter: Mr. President, are you putting what you're calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?

Trump: I am not putting anybody on a moral plane, what I'm saying is this: You had a group on one side and a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs and it was vicious and horrible and it was a horrible thing to watch, but there is another side. There was a group on this side, you can call them the left. You've just called them the left, that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that's the way it is.

Reporter: You said there was hatred and violence on both sides?

Trump: I do think there is blame ? yes, I think there is blame on both sides. You look at, you look at both sides. I think there's blame on both sides, and I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either. And, and, and, and if you reported it accurately, you would say.

Reporter: The neo-****s started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

Trump: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-****s, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group ? excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures as you did ? you had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status, are we gonna take down ? excuse me ? are we gonna take down statues of George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him? Okay good. Are we gonna take down the statue? Cause he was a major slaveowner. Now are we gonna take down his statue? So you know what? It's fine. You're changing history, you're changing culture, and you had people ? and I'm not talking about the neo-****s and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-****s and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits, and with the helmets, and the baseball bats, you got a lot of bad people in the other group too.

Reporter: I'm sorry sir, I didn't understand what you were saying, you were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly? I don't understand what you're saying.

Trump: No, no. There were people in that rally ? and I looked the night before ? if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I'm sure in that group there was some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people. Neo-****s, white nationalists, whatever you wanna call them. But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest ? and very legally protest ? because I don't know if you know, they had a permit. The other group didn't have a permit. So I only tell you this, there are two sides to a story. I thought what took place was a horrible moment for our country. A horrible moment. But there are two sides to the country.

In sum, while Trump did say that there were "very fine people on both sides," he also specifically noted that he was not talking about neo-****s and white supremacists and said they should be "condemned totally." Therefore, we have rated this claim "False."
Tell it to the parents of Heather Heyer…say her name!
Old 07-06-2024, 06:29 PM   #19
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRETV View Post
Christians don't have hate, that's not what Chrisianity is about. And no one makes Christians push any agenda. The agenda is the love of Christ and what he did for all of us and believing the Bible. This isn't about Republicans or Democrats, we vote the Bible which means whichever or whomever is closest to what the Bible says is who we vote for.

Bret Velde
2003 I/SA

Old 07-06-2024, 06:40 PM   #20
Randy Wells

Liked 1,071 Times in 329 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
What your point Commie?

Last edited by Randy Wells; 07-06-2024 at 06:43 PM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote