Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-25-2011, 12:54 PM   #11
X-TECH MAN
Banned

Liked 235 Times in 110 Posts
Talking Re: Class on the rainy weekends

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan r caraway View Post
Art sale the car ,buy a new boat, its just as much fun and you can fish in the rain.
I don't think they make FWD boat's ! Except fot the elec. trolling motor

Last edited by X-TECH MAN; 01-25-2011 at 01:01 PM.
X-TECH MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:07 PM   #12
art leong
VIP Member

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Class on the rainy weekends

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-TECH MAN View Post
I don't think they make FWD boat's ! Except fot the elec. trolling motor
There you go and it's green technology too.
But trolling is for sissies and for those that can't anchor a boat.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:26 AM   #13
Bernie Cunningham

Liked 53 Times in 17 Posts

Ed, it's kinda tough arguing with a stubborn old fart that's got nothing better to do than confuse a perfectly legitament suggestion (by an NHRA employee on behalf of the manufactures) for a plan to SAVE Class racing. He alone, could easily win the CHAMPIONSHIP and all he does is moan, whinge and conger up the end of the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Art, got a better idea how to SAVE CLASS RACING ??? I'll give you a chance cause I'm about to start a new thread labeled as such.

Nothing personal here, ya seem a little irate though !!

Last edited by Bernie Cunningham; 01-26-2011 at 01:51 AM.
Bernie Cunningham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:43 AM   #14
Bobby Fazio
VIP Member

Liked 3,660 Times in 443 Posts

Bernie, why do you keep praising NHRA for their "tireless" effort to SAVE CLASS RACING when they are the ones who destroyed it in the first place by juicing the hell out of sponsors (and racers) to enhance profits that, by law, are not allowed to exist?
Old 01-26-2011, 10:52 AM   #15
art leong
VIP Member

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie Cunningham View Post
Ed, it's kinda tough arguing with a stubborn old fart that's got nothing better to do than confuse a perfectly legitament suggestion (by an NHRA employee on behalf of the manufactures) for a plan to SAVE Class racing. He alone, could easily win the CHAMPIONSHIP and all he does is moan, whinge and conger up the end of the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Art, got a better idea how to SAVE CLASS RACING ??? I'll give you a chance cause I'm about to start a new thread labeled as such.

Nothing personal here, ya seem a little irate though !!
Bernie You have drank to much Koolaid, or maybe they put it in the water out there.
I'm tired of being enhanced. nhra has screwed with me personally going back to the 70's
From wanting to factor us because we were winning to much, to running the final round 3 times in Seattle trying to stop us from winning the W.R Grace Cup. To not enforcing the acid dipping problems. Factoring me 8.25% at one time. when I didn't even come close to the standards THEY set for the ahfs. To taking away the class winner at Indy. Now coming up with this rediculous plan "to save" class racing. And springing it on you just before the season begins.
I have a GREAT IDEA on how to save class racing get rid of all the crooks in glendora. That have never raced a class car. But are carefully watching out for our best interests.

Do you realize how many sponsors have quit nhra not because of singles but because of nhra. Maybe you can blame M/T leaving because they paid too many singles. (It's time to take another sip of koolaid) nhra has been screwing sponsors for years.
My prediction is people are going to be pi$$ed off when they have to run cars in other classes for class. Causing the counts to drop then nhra will say "due to car counts" they will have to stop class eliminations, and heads up runs.
As it is now I have a great advantage. My car can go 1 second under without opening the hood for about 300 runs. The highly modified hood scoop cars are rebuilding their stuff every weekend. Now they are going to have to make more runs. The guy that runs a P/SA car did not build it to run a DP car with no breakout.
I predict a lot of them will just qualify and sit out the class thing. And IF I can figure that out don't you think the bean counters in glendora have this on their adgenda?
You just don't seem to realize it's all about glendoras bottom line, it has nothing to do with the overall good of the racers.

Last edited by art leong; 01-26-2011 at 10:54 AM.
art leong is offline   Reply With Quote