Chevy55

Liked 174 Times in 87 Posts
Default Re: Trump found guilty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
You must be an idiot. LMAO

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
I'll give Trump one thing and that is he has to be the best con artist ever to walk on the face of this earth!
Chevy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2024, 11:07 PM   #12
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,772 Times in 1,318 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy55 View Post
I'll give Trump one thing and that is he has to be the best con artist ever to walk on the face of this earth!
You must have forgotten about Hunter Biden ????
MR DERBY CITY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 09:40 AM   #13
nickh

Liked 290 Times in 112 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy55 View Post
So when Trump was in office our economy was booming we were safe & we did not have 12 million illegals let into this country.

So please tell that you are doing better making more money and that prices have dropped. If you defend "On the Take Joe" I have some swamp land in Arizona would like for you to buy!

It is obvious that some of you are hard core democrats, and that is not my fault. You need to wake up and smell the roses, there has never been a more corrupt president ever than Joe Biden, he has been on the take for 50 years! He should be in Prison! If you don;t like it well go fly your kite in a lightning storm!
nickh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 11:49 AM   #14
Stan Weiss

Liked 556 Times in 293 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickh View Post
So when Trump was in office our economy was booming we were safe & we did not have 12 million illegals let into this country.

So please tell that you are doing better making more money and that prices have dropped.
If you defend "On the Take Joe" I have some swamp land in Arizona would like for you to buy!

It is obvious that some of you are hard core democrats, and that is not my fault. You need to wake up and smell the roses, there has never been a more corrupt president ever than Joe Biden, he has been on the take for 50 years! He should be in Prison! If you don;t like it well go fly your kite in a lightning storm!

Lets look at the red part of your post. Just what has any of that got to do with this trial? This all happened before the 2016 election.

Now lets look at the blue part of your post. Since for the past 2 years the Republicans in the House have been looking for something to impeach Biden on. Either there is nothing there, or they are the most inept group. I will go with the later.

Did Trump have sex with those women?
Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 12:46 PM   #15
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,980 Times in 1,573 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
Lets look at the red part of your post. Just what has any of that got to do with this trial? This all happened before the 2016 election.

Now lets look at the blue part of your post. Since for the past 2 years the Republicans in the House have been looking for something to impeach Biden on. Either there is nothing there, or they are the most inept group. I will go with the later.

Did Trump have sex with those women?
Stan
What does Trump having "sex with those women" have to do with the charges that were against him?

The Republicans have PLENTY of proof to impeach Biden! Biden's rigged DOJ is stonewalling it all!
The Tur investigation said that it had plenty of proof to bring charges against Biden but wouldn't bring charges against a "senile, old man"!
Why and how did the DOJ allow income tax charges to lapse against Hunter?
Have the Biden family's holdings in China, Russia and Ukraine been properly investigated? Why are we so involved in those countries?

Did Clinton have sex with that woman? What happened to him?
Did Hillary destroy cell phones with classified info on them? What happened to her?

What is "NORMAL"???
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 01:07 PM   #16
Stan Weiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
What does Trump having "sex with those women" have to do with the charges that were against him?

The Republicans have PLENTY of proof to impeach Biden! Biden's rigged DOJ is stonewalling it all!
The Tur investigation said that it had plenty of proof to bring charges against Biden but wouldn't bring charges against a "senile, old man"!
Why and how did the DOJ allow income tax charges to lapse against Hunter?
Have the Biden family's holdings in China, Russia and Ukraine been properly investigated? Why are we so involved in those countries?

Did Clinton have sex with that woman? What happened to him?
Did Hillary destroy cell phones with classified info on them? What happened to her?

Billy,

So then why haven the House Republicans sent Articles of Impeachment of Biden to the Senate? It was done twice to Trump without the DOJ.

Stan
Old 06-01-2024, 01:09 PM   #17
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,601 Times in 1,741 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY View Post
You must have forgotten about Hunter Biden ????
First democrook I thought of.

Hunter, on the board of Burisma, admittedly with NO experience with gas and oil.
Old 06-01-2024, 01:17 PM   #18
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,980 Times in 1,573 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
Billy,

So then why haven the House Republicans sent Articles of Impeachment of Biden to the Senate? It was done twice to Trump without the DOJ.

Stan
The Republican house has sent Articles of Impeachment to a Democratic Senate which will never let it go any further.
Trump had a Democratic House send Articles of Impeachment to a Democratic Senate. Are you starting to understand how this works?

What is "NORMAL"???
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 02:00 PM   #19
Stan Weiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
The Republican house has sent Articles of Impeachment to a Democratic Senate which will never let it go any further.
Trump had a Democratic House send Articles of Impeachment to a Democratic Senate. Are you starting to understand how this works?

The House couldn't come up with anything against Biden. The felt they had to do something and so came up with some half arse impeachment. They are just inept. Jim Jordan is nothing but a marionette.

Stan
Old 06-01-2024, 03:31 PM   #20
Jeff Niceswanger

Liked 891 Times in 321 Posts

He hid hooking up with the hookers and paid the hush money right before the election with the sole intent on hiding it from the voting public. (he was taped saying so and it was played during the trial)) Hiding it is not a crime. But if your running for office, and you make false business records up to appear on the surface paying off the "hookers" was just a normal business practice and fudge the paperwork, its voter fraud. My mom was quite religious. Grandpa was a minister. A couple of weeks before the election the Hollywood "grab them by the *****" came out. Mom was kind of disgusted but in the end went along with Trump's explanation that it was just shop talk. BUT ! If Stormy had hit CNN, FOX, etc. describing her hotel rendezvous with Trump...Explaining how he liked being beat over his butt with a magazine with himself on the cover while getting screwed (and that was just the beginning) It would have changed her vote. Plus the kicker was Trump's wife was sitting home with his new 4 month old baby. Trump's team knew this was going to kill them and he was video taped saying exactly so during the trial. It was obvious, and they busted his butt. Trump denied the entire evening. Still does. If the defense had any credible witness they never used them. Trumps security guard was standing outside the door of the hotel the entire time and he could have testified that it never happened, but the lack of the defense using him told me a lot. He's lying, and like my old dad used to say. "A bird never fly's so far away from home that his tail don't catch him."