Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-21-2023, 01:39 PM   #101
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 798 Times in 384 Posts
Default Re: The Fall f the United States, The End

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Just like you and your kind do not have the freedom to push your transgender perversions on people including children that I and the majority will never approve of it period. I don't care what these weirdos do, but I will fight to keep it out of schools and the public square.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Wish you had the same energy in keeping guns out of schools.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 01:47 PM   #102
Randy Wells

Liked 1,014 Times in 308 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Wish you had the same energy in keeping guns out of schools.

Simple solution, stop and frisk gang bangers, worked great in NY until you libtards decided these people should be allowed to have guns, but you want to come and get mine. Come on. My school district has armed teachers, no problem. I am sure you try real hard to keep religion out of schools.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 06-21-2023, 02:22 PM   #103
BRETV

Liked 609 Times in 151 Posts

Quote:
Simple solution, stop and frisk gang bangers, worked great in NY until you libtards decided these people should be allowed to have guns, but you want to come and get mine. Come on. My school district has armed teachers, no problem. I am sure you try real hard to keep religion out of schools.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Hey Randy, funny how when we were in school and so was God and prayer there were NO shootings. Guns don't shoot people, people do. Kinda like blaming the misspelled word on the pen.

Bret Velde
2003 ??/SA

Last edited by BRETV; 06-21-2023 at 02:25 PM.
BRETV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 02:27 PM   #104
Carguy49
VIP Member

Liked 2,292 Times in 609 Posts

If my memory is correct, we started the day saying The Pledge of Allegiance.

And YES you are correct. Guns DON'T shoot people, people DO.
Liked
Old 06-21-2023, 02:33 PM   #105
BRETV

Liked 609 Times in 151 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carguy49 View Post
If my memory is correct, we started the day saying The Pledge of Allegiance.

And YES you are correct. Guns DON'T shoot people, people DO.
Ron, We said the Pledge of Allegiance then a prayer every morning. I started school in 71. By the time I hit Jr high around 80 it was the pledge of Allegiance then a moment of silence. The push had begun.

Bret Velde
??/SA
BRETV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 02:43 PM   #106
Carguy49
VIP Member

Liked 2,292 Times in 609 Posts

I graduated from High School in 1967. It was a MUCH different time back then.

In 1963 I was in the 9th grade. The news hit all of us about President Kennedy being shot and our world changed. I believe we got the rest of the day off and we all stuck by the t.v. for any updates. Very sad outcome.

November 22nd was also my parents wedding anniversary. Although they are both deceased, I will never forget that date.

Last edited by Carguy49; 06-21-2023 at 04:49 PM. Reason: more info
Carguy49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 06-21-2023, 03:42 PM   #107
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 485 Times in 179 Posts

Thank you Hunter Biden, for showing us everyday American's, you won't get jail time if you don't pay your taxes...
Old 06-21-2023, 04:19 PM   #108
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
Thank you Hunter Biden, for showing us everyday American's, you won't get jail time if you don't pay your taxes...
Hunter Biden, paid off a significant tax liability, even as a grand jury continued to gather evidence in a wide-ranging examination of his international business dealings, according to people familiar with the case.

Mr. Biden’s failure to pay all his taxes has been a focus of the ongoing Justice Department investigation. While wiping out his liability does not preclude criminal charges against him, the payment could make it harder for prosecutors to win a conviction or a long sentence for tax-related offenses, according to tax law experts, since juries and judges tend to be more sympathetic to defendants who have paid their bills.

He step up and plead guilty anyway…. It is called accountability! Will Trump do the same?
Old 06-21-2023, 04:29 PM   #109
Jeff Niceswanger

Liked 859 Times in 302 Posts

If I'm wrong I'm sure I'll hear about it. But he already paid the taxes back, this is the penalty phase. From what I've read, 97 % of all tax charges that are settled out of court, meaning you plead guilty and pay back the money, does not constitute jail time. The prosecutor was a Trump appointed Lawyer in the 2nd year of Trumps term, who was maintained when Biden came to power. According to this prosecutor and the Attorney General Garland he had full authority to do whatever he wanted with the case. The gun charge is a felony as he lied on the application saying he did not do drugs when he purchased a gun. At the time he was on dope. The plea deal involves drug classes and consulting/counselling and if completed as ordered will be dropped. But here again this is quite common for first time offenders..
And BTW, this prosecutor had access to Bidens laptop.

Last edited by Jeff Niceswanger; 06-21-2023 at 04:41 PM.
Jeff Niceswanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 05:46 PM   #110
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

One of the most moronic pieces of legislation, I have ever read. Teachers that agree to be "Protection Officer" and pass a concealed weapon test bring a whole element into the classroom, especially with no experience with said weapon, what are the rules of engagement? Am I liable if I shoot a student while defending my classroom. Do I know how to maintain my weapon, do I know how to unload, clean and lock my weapon. Where do I store my weapon at the end of the day. My classroom is really out of hand, shall I put a couple rounds in the ceiling to get their attention. Too many things can and will go wrong.

Teachers are just that Teachers, they are not law enforcement agents.

Simple solution: single point of entry, armed law enforcement agent, metal detector. This works at every American Embassy in the world, I can attest to it because I did it for 38 months.