HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old Today, 12:05 PM   #1
knowltont

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 2015 Drag Pack Challenger FSS/D number 004

2015 Dragpack Challenger. Number 004 of the 35 built by Mopar in 2015. No VIN no title it was sold as a bill of sale through Chrysler. I still have all the original paper work. It has upgraded shocks built by Randy Mans at FastShocks and wheelie bars and parachute. I have installed a transbrake valve body for Super Stock as the Index is better in Super Stock vs Stock I still have all the original parts saved as well as a a lot of extra sensors, gaskets etc. Basically everything you need to go through a NHRA tear down . It qualifies at the top of any Super stock ladder will run well under 1 second under the index. We qualified 2nd at the 2018 Divisional at Brainerd and number 1 at the 2019 Divisional and number 3 at the 2019 BIR nationals. Its a very competitive car in Super Stock. Asking 97500.00 OBO. I also have an extra set of complete NHRA Stock/Super Stock Legal Heads all cnc ported and outfitted with Victory Titanium valves and Titanium retainers and springs that can go with the package for additional money, they are valued around $8500.00, and a brand new set of Ross NHRA legal pistons. I am also open to partial trades plus cash. Feel free to call or text with any questions or offers 763-516-0188
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dragpakfor sale.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	71416  
knowltont is offline   Reply With Quote