HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM   #1
Ken Miele
Live Reporter

Liked 14,936 Times in 1,379 Posts
Default "No Live From" Virginia Motorsport Park

Hey guys, well most of you know the D1 race was canceled. They moved it to the Dutch Classic at Reading. From what I read, there will be no Open. Just the D1 race and class.

I rolled in about noon, and we got the word around 2:30 that it was rescheduled. I would estimate there were about 30 rigs in the stacking area. A tough call for racers who made the long hall. My next race will be Rockingham, the D2 double. Just one video folks, rolling and rolling out...

Ken Miele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:16 AM   #2
HR9121
Live Reporter

Liked 3,095 Times in 678 Posts
Default Re: "No Live From" Virginia Motorsport Park

Definitely sucks but probably the right call but either way it's a tough call. Now that they've called it I'm sure that Saturday and Sunday will be beautiful.
I was planning to come up on Friday as I didn't really think there was a need to be in a rush with the way the forecast looked.
I'm planning to be "Live" next weekend from the House of Hook Carolina Dragway in Jackson. It's a double National Open for D2 and I'll have all the qualifying sheets for the race and now that I've got a bit of a handle on the Jr maybe some pictures.
Old Today, 08:45 PM   #3
butch8908

Liked 975 Times in 190 Posts
Default Re: "No Live From" Virginia Motorsport Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by HR9121 View Post
Definitely sucks but probably the right call but either way it's a tough call. Now that they've called it I'm sure that Saturday and Sunday will be beautiful.
I was planning to come up on Friday as I didn't really think there was a need to be in a rush with the way the forecast looked.
I'm planning to be "Live" next weekend from the House of Hook Carolina Dragway in Jackson. It's a double National Open for D2 and I'll have all the qualifying sheets for the race and now that I've got a bit of a handle on the Jr maybe some pictures.
Thanks James for next weekend. Was planning on coming but plans cahnged because of Helena. Family time in Atlanta.
butch8908 is offline   Reply With Quote