HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-25-2024, 06:59 PM   #1
Gary Merrick

Liked 197 Times in 28 Posts
Default 1970 Chevy Nova Roller - No Engine, No Transmission

1970 Chevrolet Nova Roller (no engine, no transmission)

Reference Racing Junk Ad 184637966 for the original pictures and current video of the car in its dis-assembled state.

Original Arizona car, 6 cylinder, automatic, AC front of dash, 10 bolt rear end. This car is extremely solid except for the usual rust spots for a Nova, above the rear wheel openings (as shown in the pictures), and a very small area at the driver side floor pan from the 45 degree transition to the horizontal part of the floor pan (also shown in a picture). I have all the necessary new panels to fix the rusted areas and they go with the car. There is also two new front fenders and a new radiator support that would be included. The car has been totally dis-assembled (as seen in the video), so all the dirty work is done and would be ready for immediate body work to begin. It has black interior with a bench seat and rear seat. All the glass goes with the car. I trashed the wiring and front and rear bumpers since I had no intention of using them. This would make an excellent street car or possibly an "NHRA Stocker/Super Stocker. Too many projects, so this one has to go. Pictures of the complete car were taken when I first bought the car many years ago. The video was taken, 9-13-24, which shows what the car looks like currently. Clean Ohio title in my name. Delivery a possibility but a charge would be added to the price. Asking $9500.00

I can be PM'd on this site.
Gary Merrick is offline   Reply With Quote