HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock Tech
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old Today, 10:48 AM   #71
1320racer
VIP Member

Liked 525 Times in 253 Posts
Default Re: Battery Charger

Last edited by 1320racer; Today at 10:59 AM.
1320racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:57 AM   #72
1320racer
VIP Member

Liked 525 Times in 253 Posts
Default Re: Battery Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signman View Post
Spoke with a racer couple of weeks ago who purchased one of the $300+ battery chargers.
It took 3 to get one 1 that worked. Guess 3s a charm
Self serving post in a failed attempt to justify your purchase of cheap chinese and mexican junk!

Claims an unidentified racer, purchased an unidentified $300+ battery charger that not only didn't work but it's replacement didn't work either.

Meanwhile, MY advice and comments to OP who specifically wants a charger made in the USA, are about Interactor R/T chargers which are nearly $500 of which I have owned 3,

private labeled Rock chargers over the past 7 years, the last purchased from ATI over 4 years ago

and each has worked flawlessly since day 1.

Further they have charged our battery(s) between rounds on our way to a Divisional Championship, 2 Division Championship runner ups, 2 National event finals, a National event Win, Jegs Allstar, finishing #4 in the world, numerous, $5k, 10k and 20k Gambler race wins as well a $50k no split win and countless round wins. I sold one of the chargers to a friend years ago that had an immediate need and he still has it and loves it! I currently own 2, one for the Dragster which was retired from service on 6/10/23 due to swapping to a Lithium battery in the dragster and one for the Firebird and I expect they will continue to perform flawlessly indefinitely as these chargers have done for countless racers for DECADES, private labeled for Moroso!!!

Now what part of the TRUTH and the FACTS don't you like?

Last edited by 1320racer; Today at 12:08 PM.
1320racer is offline   Reply With Quote