HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old Today, 11:59 AM   #131
nickh

Liked 333 Times in 124 Posts
Default Re: The Cackling Kamala Thread

Eddie if you cannot see how the last 4 years have impacted you, no disrespect but you sir have your head in the sand. Everything has doubled in price:
Food
Car Insurance
Home Owner insurance
Car loans out of reach
Homeowner ship out of reach do I need to go on!
Massive layoffs
Oh and don't forget we have wars going on everywhere. You don't think Biden and others are getting some boot for sending billions in cash to ukraine??? Someone is getting their palm greased and the proof is there that the biden family is on the take!

literally everything has gone through the roof and it is the democratic party that owns it. Face the current situation, you guys keep living in the past.

The democrats game plan is in play right now, BREAK AMERICA AND THEY ARE DOING IT!
nickh is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old Today, 01:47 PM   #132
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 887 Times in 454 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickh View Post
Eddie if you cannot see how the last 4 years have impacted you, no disrespect but you sir have your head in the sand. Everything has doubled in price:
Food
Car Insurance
Home Owner insurance
Car loans out of reach
Homeowner ship out of reach do I need to go on!
Massive layoffs
Oh and don't forget we have wars going on everywhere. You don't think Biden and others are getting some boot for sending billions in cash to ukraine??? Someone is getting their palm greased and the proof is there that the biden family is on the take!

literally everything has gone through the roof and it is the democratic party that owns it. Face the current situation, you guys keep living in the past.

The democrats game plan is in play right now, BREAK AMERICA AND THEY ARE DOING IT!
At least someone has the guts to post an opinion. So let?s start with oil, why is diesel higher than gas? Can you name any products that aren?t effected by high fuel/transportation costs. Have you been following profits made by oil companies in the last 2 years. And on top of that they got a tax break from 38 to 21 percent. With all the tax breaks they probably don?t pay anything and they get subsidies.

My car and homeowners insurance hasn?t changed.

I bought four years ago at 2.43 percent interest, this home has doubled in price. Timing is everything.

Layoffs?? Where? We have a labor shortage in the area of tech and trades.

Talk to your congressman about getting their palms greased, it called insider trading. They all do it and it is not right and needs to be addressed as does the attics of the SCOTUS. You want to check who is making money in the war in Ukraine, the workers and manufacturers that are making the weapon systems. The same is going on in the NATO countries that are sending equipment to Ukraine.

I am here in a state and area that most people can?t afford and this is not bragging. My wife and I have busted our butts to be here and we have a good life.
Eddies66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:05 PM   #133
Stan Weiss

Liked 576 Times in 311 Posts

The gap has closed.

I see Trump is running scared. Mr nicknames, or call people anything he wants, has gone to court upset that Harris is calling him a felon. LMAO

Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:26 PM   #134
Dick Nearhoof

Liked 111 Times in 39 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
At least someone has the guts to post an opinion. So let?s start with oil, why is diesel higher than gas? Can you name any products that aren?t effected by high fuel/transportation costs. Have you been following profits made by oil companies in the last 2 years. And on top of that they got a tax break from 38 to 21 percent. With all the tax breaks they probably don?t pay anything and they get subsidies.

My car and homeowners insurance hasn?t changed.

I bought four years ago at 2.43 percent interest, this home has doubled in price. Timing is everything.

Layoffs?? Where? We have a labor shortage in the area of tech and trades.

Talk to your congressman about getting their palms greased, it called insider trading. They all do it and it is not right and needs to be addressed as does the attics of the SCOTUS. You want to check who is making money in the war in Ukraine, the workers and manufacturers that are making the weapon systems. The same is going on in the NATO countries that are sending equipment to Ukraine.

I am here in a state and area that most people can?t afford and this is not bragging. My wife and I have busted our butts to be here and we have a good life.
biden said on day 1 he was going to eliminate the fossil fuel industry. So oil companies are making as much profit as possible while they can, IT'S THE LAW. Publicly traded companies have a fiduciary responsibility to their share holders, not community, not the government. Get rid of subsidies, I totally agree with that. If you want bureaucrats running the oil industry, move to venezuela, The democrats running the town adjacent to where I live just gave huge tax breaks to amazon, AMAZON!!! to build a warehouse. The only people that want it are the contractors & construction workers. The warehouse jobs pay very little. A customer of mine, a former/retired union laborer, went to work at a nearby amazon warehouse to bust their balls and get the sign on bonus. First month supervisor praised, second you need to double your output. He stayed just long enough to get the bonus, then quit. Why would amazon need tax breaks?. The only way to get any corporation to build anything in New York is give tax incentives, then raise taxes for everybody thats still here. I can afford it, but it's not about me, its about younger families. There is gun fire every night in Niagara Falls NY, not by legal gun owners, run by democrats the last 30 years. What was once a beautiful city, attracting millions of visitors every year, has turned into a ****show.
Dick Nearhoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:04 PM   #135
Randy Wells

Liked 1,092 Times in 341 Posts

Chevron moving there headquarters from California to Texas. Wonder why.

Randy
Randy Wells is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:08 PM   #136
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Chevron moving there headquarters from California to Texas. Wonder why.

Randy
They can’t afford to live here….poor little rich kids!

Last edited by Eddies66; Today at 04:14 PM.
Old Today, 04:13 PM   #137
Randy Wells

Liked 1,092 Times in 341 Posts

Stock market looking really good for FJB, and Giggles.

Randy
Randy Wells is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:18 PM   #138
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Nearhoof View Post
biden said on day 1 he was going to eliminate the fossil fuel industry. So oil companies are making as much profit as possible while they can, IT'S THE LAW. Publicly traded companies have a fiduciary responsibility to their share holders, not community, not the government. Get rid of subsidies, I totally agree with that. If you want bureaucrats running the oil industry, move to venezuela, The democrats running the town adjacent to where I live just gave huge tax breaks to amazon, AMAZON!!! to build a warehouse. The only people that want it are the contractors & construction workers. The warehouse jobs pay very little. A customer of mine, a former/retired union laborer, went to work at a nearby amazon warehouse to bust their balls and get the sign on bonus. First month supervisor praised, second you need to double your output. He stayed just long enough to get the bonus, then quit. Why would amazon need tax breaks?. The only way to get any corporation to build anything in New York is give tax incentives, then raise taxes for everybody thats still here. I can afford it, but it's not about me, its about younger families. There is gun fire every night in Niagara Falls NY, not by legal gun owners, run by democrats the last 30 years. What was once a beautiful city, attracting millions of visitors every year, has turned into a ****show.
Highest crime rate…red state, Alaska!

Last edited by Eddies66; Today at 04:53 PM.
Old Today, 04:26 PM   #139
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Stock market looking really good for FJB, and Giggles.

Randy
Upstream production rises 15% with boost from Permian Basin and Guyana sites. Exxon Mobil Corp.'s stock rose 1.3% in premarket trading on Friday after the oil giant said its second-quarter profit rose 17% and topped analyst estimates.
Old Today, 05:14 PM   #140
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Nearhoof View Post
St. Louis, MO tops the list with a significantly high murder rate of 69.4 per 100k people. Might want to look at your own state before you start throwing stones.