HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-26-2024, 10:15 AM   #1
Darcy Clarke

Liked 441 Times in 30 Posts
Default 1964 Plymouth Savoy Max We Original Lite Weight SuperStocker

I am putting my 1964 Plymouth Savoy Max Wedge Lite Weight SuperStock Car for sale. This car was the second Lite Weight Plymouth Built and the First Shipped to the Public. The Car won Best Engineered in 2017 NHRA Nationals in Vegas. It has been as quick as 9.29 in Testing SS/EA, I am the only true Superstocker running the combo and I have been wise to ensure I can run fast as needed. The car has had 5 owners including me, I can go over it's history and current build with any Serious Buyers. I am currently freshening the Primary Engine and Trans for a trip to Indy. This past year I have been running my spare drive train. This car is arguably the Fastest real Lite Weight Plymouth Max Wedge SuperStock Car so far. Photos are on AutoImagery. I have the Title and can help with transportation. For serious buyers contact me via 780-718-1162

Price $175,000 USD

Last edited by Darcy Clarke; 06-26-2024 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Spelling
Darcy Clarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 05:23 PM   #2
Carguy49
VIP Member

Liked 2,329 Times in 615 Posts
Default Re: 1964 Plymouth Savoy Max We Original Lite Weight SuperSto

Sorry to see this one go up for sale. I hope, if it sells, the buyer understands the history of the car. I loved the interview that Bobby Fazio did with you at the Pomona Finals in 2022. Learned a lot about the car. I really like the Red Door Racing T-shirt and the meaning of it.