HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2024, 08:18 PM   #31
Cglrcng

Liked 144 Times in 77 Posts
Default Re: The Compulink AUTO START System once armed to :ON

JP, thanks brother I don't feel so alone on the bridge anymore, change is always hard, and forcing needed change (that has been needed for 15 years, and never accomplished my life experience so far, has told me, even that much harder), this thread so far has nearly 5,000 views, we just need a few more that agree, and as many as possible who may disagree to debate the whys, both sides make their opinions known, and present our views together to the powers that be to take action.

Change is easier to address after it is debated fully, and an interested group pushes for it. But, if we delay too long, it will happen to others, and once entrenched longer than 15 years, it is harder to get accomplished.

I appreciate you taking the time brother to read the novel and parse it out honestly and respond. Leaving first is really not that hard, as long as the tree shows green on your side. .000, dead on, first or last leaving, go get em.

Thx again for participating!