HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-07-2021, 09:07 AM   #1
SDT1DYI

Liked 426 Times in 134 Posts
Default Northwest Stock/Super Stock Racing

I have been working on putting together for 2022, a Stk/SS combo series in the PNW.
The hope is to establish 3-5 races that offer competitive racing, cash pay outs at each race, along with championship points earned toward a larger year end pay out.
I have drafted a format, contacted tracks for possible dates and talked with volunteers that would help at the events.
There are several successful STK SS associations to model from in this effort. Their key to success is based on support from All the Class Racers in their Divison.
Please show your suppose by sending me your contact information so I may keep you updated as to my progress and become a active member in NWSSSCR association.

Happy Holidays,

Steve Teeter Stk/SS 620
steven.d.teeter.67@gmail.com
360 979 3126
SDT1DYI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 02:18 PM   #2
Jim Caughlin

Liked 709 Times in 213 Posts
Default Re: Northwest Stock/Super Stock Racing

I was actually talking to Mike Merk about this same idea. One thing I thought would be nice would be to include the non-divisional race tracks like Yakima (they actually already have a dbl hdr schd for Sept), Walla Walla, Madras, Medford, etc. Making an appearance at some of these venues might spark some interest in local racers to build class cars. I would suggest dbl headers in all cases. Also, we usually pay an entry fee to the track and then have a side pot amongst ourselves, maybe $50 per day. I am in if someone can help make this work.

Jim Caughlin
SS6019
Jim Caughlin is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 12-07-2021, 03:13 PM   #3
SDT1DYI

Jim, give me a call and then e mail me so I can include you via E mail on my progress.
Yes, I have been talking with Larry and others that would like to help at the events.
Please talk with all the Class Racers you know and let everyone know to get a hold of me..

Regards,
Steve. 360 979 3126
steven.d.teeter.67@gmail.comm
Old 12-12-2021, 06:19 PM   #4
SS6340

Liked 23 Times in 3 Posts

Be great if you guys could put something together, I’d definitely support it, it’s tough to get the car counts up and shuffle schedules between normal NHRA events, my opinion from doing this before with Boyce, double headers are the best way to get car counts up to accommodate the ones who travel some distance.
SS6340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 07:15 PM   #5
SDT1DYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS6340 View Post
Be great if you guys could put something together, I’d definitely support it, it’s tough to get the car counts up and shuffle schedules between normal NHRA events, my opinion from doing this before with Boyce, double headers are the best way to get car counts up to accommodate the ones who travel some distance.
Yes we are working Possible doubles and dates that do not conflict with Divisonals.
We need to get all potential supporters and races in our e mail data base.

Send to steven.d.teeter.67@gmail.com