HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-15-2021, 11:58 AM   #91
BallastBox

Liked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: Rules for SGMP race March 19

Does any know if one person can enter both Stock and Super Stock?
BallastBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 12:35 PM   #92
Herbie Null

Liked 285 Times in 55 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallastBox View Post
Does any know if one person can enter both Stock and Super Stock?
Yes, you can double enter.
Old 02-19-2021, 05:24 PM   #93
Carl Weisinger

Liked 12 Times in 5 Posts
Talking Re: Rules for SGMP race March 19

I hope this goes off great. Anyone know if they will take
out of state cash or a third party credit card? J/K

Jim Bailey asked about different size fields in Super Stock
as compared to Stock. I think the examples were 105 in
one class and 85 in the other. If ladders are used from
round one there would be the same number of rounds in
each category. Field sizes of 65 to 128 cars would take 7
rounds to get down to 1 car.
Carl Weisinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 06:13 PM   #94
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,587 Times in 1,281 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bailey View Post
Forgive my ignorance, I've never been good with the ladders. I need a little more information to understand how the qualifying works at this race. Lets say there's 105 stockers and 85 Super Stockers. How is/are the ladders set up, and at which point are the Super Stocks "blended" into the final ladder?
Jim ....
Upon further review , I re read the rules ....
Once one car is left in either stock or Superstock the cars will be re laddered based upon reaction time ....at least that is my interpretation.....since heads up are in affect, and WE strive to be a performance based class....I would like to see the cars re laddered based upon the qualifying sheet ...REGARDLESS, .this is really going to be a great race ...
MR DERBY CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 09:29 PM   #95
bubski

Liked 186 Times in 63 Posts

Rule #1 declare your Matty box serial # , #2 declare who's knob your on !! , #3 Don't follow rules 1or 2 and give them your money for free and feel like you did something cool!!
bubski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 08:34 AM   #96
tstickff

Liked 458 Times in 108 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubski View Post
Rule #1 declare your Matty box serial # , #2 declare who's knob your on !! , #3 Don't follow rules 1or 2 and give them your money for free and feel like you did something cool!!
Since you have it all figured out, how about you volunteer your time and come help tech these so called “ cheaters” cars? I mean you have done nothing but spout off about what a joke you think this race will be, obviously your smarter than everyone else in this forum! I’m sure they could use an ACE like you! Lol
Old 02-23-2021, 09:06 PM   #97
bubski

Liked 186 Times in 63 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Pearson View Post
This is a huge class race. There have been others and there was no complaints about cheating that I have heard. You seem to have a negative view of most everything in your posts. Do you actually race a stock or super stock car or are you just a troll
Personally for me its not worth cheating to win for me.
Where in Bubski's post was there any negativity to CLASS racing ? The PROBLEM Bubski has is that the majority of those on Class Racer DO NOT understand content or context of Bubski"s posts !! There's another thread about cheating and everyone chimes in with their own experiences on the topic or just kissing the ***'s of the "PRO RACERS" like they're gonna let u in on their little "SCAM" This cat will never go back in the bag !! Anyone who thinks a poor tech guy wearing a ziplock bag around his head for almost no money is gonna make it fair is living in the SNOWFLAKE world of oblivion !! THIS IS NOT TO INSULT THE TECH PEOPLE who try their hardest to only get the shaft for doing their jobs well !! Again Bubski only posts the truth !! And no-one wants to hear it !! I guess if I had 500K in my towing rig or spent 5K for a set of guide liners and a secret valve job I would be unwilling to face the truth !! Now back to the 85b to make sum chips !!
bubski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 09:25 PM   #98
Frank Castros
VIP Member

Liked 2,074 Times in 766 Posts

Mr. Bubski,
Please reveal your identity and your experience in Class racing so we all can validate your expertise of the subject of which we speak.
Respectfully,
Frank Castros
Frank Castros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 05:43 PM   #99
PontiacManiac
Live Reporter

Liked 24 Times in 1 Post

To Mr. Bubski and anyone else with negative thoughts about this race...

Over the last few seasons we worked with our organization to try and improve our Stock and Super Stock Program at the National level... it seemed like they listened at the time but with our input not being heard and the recommendations not being used we decided to create a race where we have control. Control to make it better for the racers that support it! Control that allows the racers that are racing to have a say!

(To the person who commented that they would like the re-laddering to be done off of indexes... I agree, and I can't remember why that ended up going off of reaction times. I do know that is how they do things on the big money bracket side of races and we are trying to combine these two worlds. So bare with us and definitely share your 2 cents with Bo, Jason, and Dave...they are listening and we can work things like this out together to make it better in the future!)

I can't promise that there won't be hiccups or any mistakes because this is the first time any of us have put on an event like this. However, I can promise you that that we are going to give our all to make this race incredible.. and if there is a hiccup along the way we will work along side the racers to make it right. We have a lot of sponsors that are backing what we're trying to do, lots of prizes to give out, a crazy party planned...not to mention lots of money to give away! 😉 I can't wait and I don't even get to race in it!

I hope that everyone attending is looking for a good time, fun races, and keeps a good attitude. It is only going to be as great as everyone in attendance makes it... because we're all in this together!

-Randi Lyn
PontiacManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 10:35 AM   #100
Speer Drag Racing

Liked 44 Times in 7 Posts

Great response Randi Lyn! I think your SGMP race and Bohannon's St. Louis race are two of the best things that have happened to S/SS racing since I have been apart of it. I really don't understand how there is so much negativity about these things. But, from what I have read, most of the negative posts are from people who I have never heard of or some person referring to himself in the third person hiding behind his key board just trying to get under people's skin.The people who are out there dominating S/SS, I have zero concern that they are cheating. So hopefully no one gets too caught up in this keyboard BS! I have confidence that the promoters of these races will do a great job enforcing the rules!

Brett Speer
Speer Drag Racing is offline   Reply With Quote