HOME MAGAZINE FORUM RULES SPONSORS CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Nostalgia Stock and Super Stock

Old 02-06-2016, 05:07 PM   #1
Yo Ken
Administrator

Liked 89 Times in 3 Posts
Default HOTMAIL, MSN, OUTLOOK Users Please Read

For anyone using Hotmail, MSN and Outlook for there email account, you could have issues with contacting Class Racer or even registering with Class Racer. It also effects many features on Class Racer.

Hotmail, MSN and Outlook are treating Class Racer as spam and will refuse any email that comes from Class Racer. You can contact them or change your email account to fix any issues you might have.

Thanks
Ken
Old 04-08-2016, 08:38 AM   #2
Liteweight
VIP Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: HOTMAIL, MSN, OUTLOOK Users Please Read

I personally am having trouble with this. I subscribe to threads here but the site itself won't accept them particularity original Hemi Dart Information.

I click on subscribe to thread, click instant email notification, then go back to that thread & check & I am not subsrciibed again. I don't exit the web site

Daryl
Liteweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 02:49 PM   #3
Liteweight
VIP Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo Ken View Post
For anyone using Hotmail, MSN and Outlook for there email account, you could have issues with contacting Class Racer or even registering with Class Racer. It also effects many features on Class Racer.

Hotmail, MSN and Outlook are treating Class Racer as spam and will refuse any email that comes from Class Racer. You can contact them or change your email account to fix any issues you might have.

Thanks
Ken

Hey Ken

I have just spent the last half hour trying to find a way to contact MSN but there is nowhere except their Stores & they don't have anything to do with settings.

Daryl

Last edited by Liteweight; 05-16-2016 at 12:25 PM.
Old 05-16-2016, 12:25 PM   #4
Liteweight
VIP Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liteweight View Post
Hey Ken

I have just spent the last half hour trying to find a way to contact MSN but there is nowhere except their Stores & they don't have anything to do with settings.

Daryl

This is the only web site I am having trouble with & I belong to several dozen. There must be something on this site that is triggering it as spam. Yes???

This site won't even allow me to subscribe to threads anymore, & I used to be able to. Nothing has changed on my end as I have not changed my email account since Day 1 some 15 years ago. Again, this is the only site I'm having trouble with....

liteweight