HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-19-2016, 09:26 PM   #11
Greg Gay

Liked 240 Times in 54 Posts
Default Re: Biggest Stock / super stock event ever in Canada

Thank you for posting a breakdown of the payout. This should be a great race, but I couldn't see how it could possibly pay $10,000 to the winner each day. We have 4 multi-day races in 4 weeks, and I don't see how I can hit them all. I have never been to Cayuga and am thinking of skipping Englishtown to attend this one.

Dave, I live in the southeast corner of VT, so my best route is over the mountain to Albany, and straight out I-90 to Niagara Falls. I think I'd enjoy travelling through Canada, but it would be a lot of extra miles.

Lastly, the Gaffney's have never received adequate recognition for their support in Napierville. Thank you Sean and Kevin.

How's that for jumping all around?
Greg Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 01:39 AM   #12
larrylomascolo

Liked 64 Times in 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gay View Post
Thank you for posting a breakdown of the payout. This should be a great race, but I couldn't see how it could possibly pay $10,000 to the winner each day. We have 4 multi-day races in 4 weeks, and I don't see how I can hit them all. I have never been to Cayuga and am thinking of skipping Englishtown to attend this one.

Dave, I live in the southeast corner of VT, so my best route is over the mountain to Albany, and straight out I-90 to Niagara Falls. I think I'd enjoy travelling through Canada, but it would be a lot of extra miles.

Lastly, the Gaffney's have never received adequate recognition for their support in Napierville. Thank you Sean and Kevin.

How's that for jumping all around?
You want to take 1-90 to Buffalo and cross the Peace Bridge to Canada ,take #3 highway all the way to track and its a beautiful drive too,,,
larrylomascolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 11:57 AM   #13
Clermont Blais

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hello,
I'm providing information on U.S./ Canada border crossing. The U.S. Passport Card can be used to enter the United States from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda at land border crossings or sea ports-of-entry and is more convenient and less expensive than a passport book. The passport card cannot be used for international travel by air.Card is good for 10 years. Two ways to get your passport card,
1. Download a " DS11 " form, fill out and submit 2(2x2) CVS photos with app.
Go to your town hall and let them send out the pkg. The fee is $25.00 to the town and a check for $30.00 to Dept of State. Also, US post office.
2. https://travel.state.gov/
Going on this site is also the price of $55.00. Passports cost $135.00
Don't forget that the US dollar goes an long way in Canada.
Your fellow Canadians will be happy of your presence and the track owners will be happy about a bigger car count especially the Brunet family in Napierville.
Hope to see you in Canada!!!
Clermont
Columbia, CT
Clermont Blais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 05:54 PM   #14
James Perrone
VIP Member

Liked 1,669 Times in 394 Posts

Enhanced license work also