HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-13-2014, 11:07 AM   #1
barnca2010

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Wheelz up radio news!!

THE VOICE OF DRAG RACING/ WHEELZ-UP RADIO TO COVER 50TH ANNUAL AUTO CLUB NHRA FINALS IN POMONA CALIFORINA
Charlotte, North Carolina (October 13th, 2014): The Voice of Drag Racing in partnership with Wheelz-Up Radio is pleased to announce extensive coverage of the historic 50th Annual Auto Club NHRA Finals in Pomona California. Coverage will consist of a special event notebook on The Voice of Drag Racing.com along with a one hour broadcast each day from the sportsman pit area on Wheelz-Up Radio.
The website and broadcast will feature some new marketing partners with the addition of Port-A-Tree Timing Systems, Carlton Professional Tree Equipment, and Ultimate Converter Concepts. The new marketing partners have exclusive naming rights to the event's coverage, along with being featured on our social media outlets.
"We are beyond excited to welcome our new marketing partners," stated Charles Myers, Owner of The Voice of Drag Racing.com. "At the end of the day we are all sportsman racers, and I believe incorporating marketing partners that produce products catering to our sportsman racers."
Coverage will take place Friday November 14th through Sunday November 16th, with a one hour live broadcast from the sportsman pit area at 8:30 pm (EST). The broadcast will feature interviews with sportsman racers along with giving a quick highlights on the day's results.
A special broadcast on Monday November 17th will air live from the NHRA LUCAS OIL BANQUET at 6:00 pm (EST) with interviews of all the NHRA Lucas Oil National Champions.
"I truly believe this will be our biggest broadcast of the season," Myers stated. "We are prepared and are ready to make history at the final race of the year. I want to personally thank each one of our listeners and supporters for making this concept of sportsman drag racing news and broadcast a reality. We look forward to seeing you in Pomona!"

https://www.facebook.com/WHEELZUPRADIO
barnca2010 is offline   Reply With Quote