HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-26-2011, 10:26 PM   #11
charlie westcott

Liked 218 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: WAR FISH fire rescue

Didnt have time to read this today, I was at the body guys place working on my hood while dad was cleaning the car with a steam cleaner. I want to thank Lynn, Eric Stewart and Gary Long for helping save my car. You guys really helped. It was kindof a blurr while it was happening, and I dont remember much other than the helpless feeling I had. I probably wont see you guys again this year, but I plan to be in touch.
thanks again
cw
charlie westcott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:05 PM   #12
HEADCHOPPER

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up Re: WAR FISH fire rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie westcott View Post
Didnt have time to read this today, I was at the body guys place working on my hood while dad was cleaning the car with a steam cleaner. I want to thank Lynn, Eric Stewart and Gary Long for helping save my car. You guys really helped. It was kindof a blurr while it was happening, and I dont remember much other than the helpless feeling I had. I probably wont see you guys again this year, but I plan to be in touch.
thanks again
cw
Couldn't have been said any better.. I have been through the same thing and it is "Kind of a blurr" when your car is burning and you have that helpless feeling. Glad to see everything worked out and she is going to be ok.
HEADCHOPPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:11 AM   #13
Bob Wibright

Liked 29 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: WAR FISH fire rescue

Charlie.............. You just might be the first one to have a fish fry in the winners circle! I'm happy that you saved your car and congrats to you and your dad on your performance in Columbus. I think during the excitement, your great runs got lost. Enjoy.
Bob Wibright is offline   Reply With Quote