HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-24-2010, 11:06 AM   #1
Ven302

Liked 28 Times in 6 Posts
Smile Kudos Ford

I know this will sound over the top, but the FRPP guys deserve every line of positive print they get. I just picked up my trim kits yesterday, notwithstanding the guy at the border who could not believe that I got all those parts for that little money, he even thought I made up the printed off sheet from the internet showing the prices! Even as I was rounding London Iand got a visit from a nice young lady who wrote me out a very special ticket to the ball next weekend ARRGGGH! But after unloading about a cube van fullof goodies I felt like a kid who just got his first model kit, only mine was full scale! I grazed over all these brand new parts like Santa had just been to visit. My wife came down the stairs at 11:00 and pointed out that enough was enough and get to bed, funny how they get more like our mothers as we get older. I am so impressed with the thought process on these kits, the completeness is second to none. Jesse and the boys have done a stand up job on these kits, and it has given me a new energy to get my butt in gear!
A big big THANK YOU to all the Ford guys, THEY GET IT!

If you were thinking about doing one of these deals, next year when they again become available, DONT HESITATE!
Ven302 is offline   Reply With Quote