Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2024, 10:13 AM   #11
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 861 Times in 431 Posts
Default Re: Project 2025 Explained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
Even Snopes says now that Charlottesville never happened. All Dem spin.
I can't imagine all "Military leaders" at any time in history being "totally loyal" to any one President. Not even Lincoln. And I'd like to hear a recording of that conversation because I'm not sure that it really happened.
What happened to the 1.3 million that the wife of the Mayor of Moscow gave to Hunter Biden to stay off of the "sanctioned" list?
The Nees/Nehs family has been in this country for a long,long time. There are Jews and Gentiles in it and I don't need to keep score. But seeing as you brought it up, it just seems to me to be convenient to be a Jewish Democrat (or a Black, Purple or Green Democrat) to win elections in ultra-liberal cities!

Just for curiosity's sake, how do you feel and where do you stand on the "New World Order"?

37 total in congress, 2 are Republicans BUT that's a slanted stat because the majority of the Dems are from historically liberal districts.

I have no issue with Gen Kelly's integrity.

New World Order, a reference to Hitler's Neuropa, other than that I don't have a clue, Please enlighten me.

Last edited by Eddies66; 07-06-2024 at 10:22 AM.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote