Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2021, 09:58 AM   #28
Superpro

Liked 95 Times in 37 Posts
Default Re: Maxine Waters Ugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Nearhoof View Post
Hey our politics don't align But there's no doubt we hit the lottery when we born in North America
Agreed! Your political leanings are ok with me I have no qualms about that. Up here we have three major political parties and a few fringe and geographical ones. A good chunk of us do not have set political leanings and usually make our voting decisions based on what promises are being offered at the time. The leader of the political party that wins the popular vote becomes the Prime Minister and he and his fellow members become the governing concern for the next 4 years. A certain number of seats must be won by that party to win majority power. If not, they form a minority government. That is it in the simplest terms but this party diversity gives rise very much to the people leaning towards a party agenda and a little less on party ideals. This tends to lead us criticize the government notwithstanding who holds the power. You will see passion prevail but not necessarily dissension for who you vote for.

At a close glance Americans and Canadians are one in the same, separated by an imaginery line. We eat the same food, drive the same cars, watch the same networks and at times follow the same politics. I love my home, but love to visit yours!
Superpro is offline   Reply With Quote