Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2007, 11:15 AM   #1
Dan Fletcher
Sponsor

Liked 965 Times in 63 Posts
Default no more blocking

as Dave pointed out in the "new rules" thread below, everyone may have missed the biggest change of them all. Blocking, blinding, whatever you want to call it, is a done deal.

In General Regulations, 7:8 Windshield, Windows, the entire section reads exactly as it did in the 2007 rulebook...EXCEPT for the last sentence, which reads "The use of any temporary or permanent shielding that obstructs the driver's vision (ie: blinders, staging aids) that are attached to, but not limited to, the helmet or window shield are prohibited".

If you're a stock eliminator racer, I would think you would be thrilled with the changes made for next year. No buttons, no blocking, no crutches...look out the windshield at the WHOLE tree and mash the gas when you think you should...truely a "footbrake" deal.

As for me, I was fine with things the way they were...and I am fine with things the way they are now...

DAN FLETCHER TRAILER SALES

Dan Fletcher is offline   Reply With Quote