HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2014, 09:41 AM   #1
Ron61

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Class understanding

Been a lurker here for a while, and decided to join up, so I wanted to put on my first post, so take it easy on the new guy. Bracket raced for several years and sold my car 2 years ago, while I was working on another car mainly for street. Been revisiting my local strips the last few month's trying to get back the interest. The car I currently have is a 75 dart with a factory 360, all stock except I put in an 8 3/4 rear. Been looking in the class racing stuff and quite honestly I'm somewhat confused on what is required with all the different classes. I guess my question is do I slowly transform this car to a bracket/street car or possibly a class car. Any help or info would be great. May be a winter project. Car is done, with the exception of any required safety equipment and any other things I may need. Heading to the Super Stock event at nearby Mason Dixon to snoop around some .I don't like to ask questions to guys that are there competing, so figured I would try here. Been to the MD event as a spectator for the last several years, good event.
Ron61 is offline   Reply With Quote