Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2010, 08:35 PM   #1
Sean Kennedy

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to Sean Kennedy
Default Question to Ford, CJ Owners and supporters

This is a serious question, not wanting to jest with someone saying I'm a 'CJ' hater or a Ford hater.

I don't want to get involved in the 'is it underrated or isn't it' bitch fest. That's a waste of time, seriously debating the question is asinine at best. The car is obviously padded big time thanks to the big checks the Ford now sends the NHRA.

What I would like an answer to is... What is Ford, and what are the racers getting out of this?

I could completely understand if you actually built a better mousetrap, you would have every right to feel triumphat.

But seriously, just buying a car that literally makes all others obsolete, simply because of a bogus HP rating..... how is that enjoyable?

Would you go to a water fight with a nuclear weapon?

Do you really think you have earned or deserve the performance, wins and records that the CJ now has? Do you think they are warranted?

Do you enjoy wiping out the competition with the single signing of a check? How do you feel when you look at you trophy?

I'm sure there will be lots of drama and flaming, but I'll be skipping over that looking for an honest answer.
Sean Kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote