HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Bracket Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2010, 11:52 AM   #9
89 cavalier

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The death of bracket racing........

Bobby,
If I remember correctly you were all for the 2 day events at first. Remember this idea was the best thing since sliced bread. The whole reason 2 day events were ever started is because drivers were coming from far away to race at Baytown and gas was up near $4.00 a gallon after the hurricane. This way a driver could come and stay at the track (for free) , get two races in, and have only have 1 tow bill. Just because you dont like the new schedule doesnt make it bad or make them bad schedulers. HRP only races, what, 6 weekends a year, if other tracks cant schedule around that then they have a problem. You are not even racing HRP's events this year so why do you keep ripping them. We have one of the best tracks in the country right in our back yards and we dont appreciate it. This is the toughest, tightest racing I have seen at HRP in my 20 years of racing. In years past all you had to do is show up at all the races and make the bracket team, not any more. There are more cars and higher payout than ever before at HRP. Bracket racing is definantly not dieing in Texas. Come on back out you might just like it.
89 cavalier is offline   Reply With Quote