Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
Dan Ellis

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Winter Fun

Hey Guy's,
I just got into a new winter sport(for me) It's slot car 1/4 mile drag racing@ www.T.S.S Hobbies.com in
Belleville Mi.they just had a braket race that paid $ 1,000 to win and $ 600 for runner-up Garenteed....
They have Heads-up racing the first saturday of each month. RWYB
The owner (Bill)is a drag racer himself.So now bill wants to have a comp race....WOW... and is going to put-up $ 500 to win the comp race.T.S.S Hobbies is a track memember of a host of tracks across the U.S.A and you can come to T.S.S hobbieand set a national record in a comp class.If you have a 1/24 slot car with a hard body(model car body) you will fit into one of the comp classes.Dragsters and Altered welcome
I think T.S.S Hobbie will have a .90's race in the near future...So if you can slot car drag race come on down.If you want to see some pictures go to Yellow Bullet.com and do a search(slot cars)you willsee a lot of pictures of T.S.S Hobbies and the 1/4 mile drag racing....For more info call Bill @ 734-487-8410
__________________________________________________ _______________
This is way!!!!! to cool for CBS and Chaser
Dan

Colorfull....you and Chaser could be on the track once again.LOL
Dan Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote