Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old Today, 10:28 AM   #1
Barso1514

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 1970 C/SA Nova 375/402

1970 nova
396/375 rated 395
This car is a solid zero rust car. The car has all GM fender doors hood trunk quarters floors and roof. Full roll cage so can go sub 9 and has nhra 8.50 cert. Has a 12 bolt rear end with 5.13 gears, stranges axles and sanders wheels. Good set of hooser slicks, new last fall.

400 turbo Trans with a 2.66 low gear and an ATI converter. I also have a G force 4 speed, long shifter, ram clutch and quick time bell housing I would sell with the car instead of the 400 turbo. (Buyer will have to install all stick components. Th400 will be removed for you)

The motor is an Armstrong built bottom end. With a set of iron heads that I bought from Steve Welker years ago. The car runs consistently in the low 10.70s to high 10.60 in C/SA. Set on kill it will run low 10.50s at C weight

Msd 6al with 2 step. Aerospace brakes all the way around. 2 step stainless headers with burns collectors

$45,000 or best reas offer. Not talking low ball offers and not dealing with tire kickers. Serious inquiries only

This car is beautiful. You will never be able to duplicate it for this price. Put a metric behind it and it will be even faster.

Txt 5088875548 helping a friend sell
Won?t let me post the pictures can txt them if interested
Barso1514 is offline   Reply With Quote