Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old Yesterday, 12:50 PM   #91
Hacksaw

Liked 288 Times in 160 Posts
Default Re: Dutch Classic Tentative shedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo DiTocco View Post
According to the detailed schedule posted on FB - the first round of class counts as Q3 - My interpretation is - if you show up Friday morning you go to the lanes for your qualifying run.
This is how it was run at the Baby Gators
Hacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old Today, 12:01 PM   #92
FSA1673

Liked 12 Times in 6 Posts

Is the AHFS in effect for round 1 of Class as this is typically considered a qualifying run? Also, do you have to make a qualifying pass under the AHFS rules in order to run round 1 of class which is typically laddered? I understand that record runs are excluded from the AHFS and the AHFS is in play for the eliminator as well as for the regular qualifying runs.

Last edited by FSA1673; Today at 12:39 PM.
FSA1673 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:33 PM   #93

Liked 949 Times in 251 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSA1673 View Post
Is the AHFS in effect for round 1 of Class as this is typically considered a qualifying run? Also, do you have to make a qualifying pass under the AHFS rules in order to run round 1 of class which is typically laddered? I understand that record runs are excluded from the AHFS and the AHFS is in play for the eliminator as well as for the regular qualifying runs.
There are alot of questions about this race, AFHS, qualifying, if you can run class if you don't qualify on Thursday, can you just show up Saturday. If anyone thinks they can answer these questions other than those who work for D1, I think you are mistaken, even if we know how it works for other races. Until D1 answers these questions, it's all speculation. I really can't even guess how we will qualify for class, run for.class, and have a ladder for 1st round without requalifying and not have the AFHS count.
But maybe that's what they are working on.

1342 SS/GT
1347 is online now   Reply With Quote