HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old Today, 04:10 PM   #61
onefarmer

Liked 112 Times in 28 Posts
Default Re: Fine them and then make it legal. Wowwser

Had a larger than normal 32 teeth rear sprocket. When I saw all the other copo cars have a totally enclosed rear belt guard this year we figured something was fishy. And it was on way more cars than got caught, and from two different engine suppliers. I have to remind myself more than once that when I'm complaining about anything at the track I am complaining about privilege problems. What ALL those guys did is not what we would expect fellow sportsman to do in our eyes, but this does not make them evil people. Yeah I would liked to have seen much harsher out come but that's for more of my own selfishness reasons. I'm I gonna walk over and do the normal small talk as before with these guys? I hope I can keep taking the high road "which apparently is the one less traveled" but time will tell. The black eye on the ones who got caught and the ones who did not is by far worse than the $2500 and 100 points. Judgement by our peers is not nearly as important than judgement from the man above. We all can always strive to better at everything we do in life. Hopefully these classes can move on from this, as I think the FX cars are the coolest thing going, but that's just my 2cents. There will only be 4 us racing at Maple grove this weekend so if your there please stop by the pits and check them out. We will be parked bottom of the hill from the staging lanes on the left.
onefarmer is online now   Reply With Quote