HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old Today, 06:39 AM   #1
BZenzen

Liked 286 Times in 48 Posts
Thumbs up Congrats Brian Anderson and Jason Deforrest

Congratulations to Lucas Oil Nationals Stock winner Brian Anderson and Jason Deforrest on his Super Stock win! A couple of stand up guys from the Midwest!

Also congrats to Larry Hodge and Johnny Diekema on their runner-up finishes!
BZenzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:15 PM   #2
jmcarter
VIP Member

Liked 2,914 Times in 898 Posts
Default Re: Congrats Brian Anderson and Jason Deforrest

Brian has been such a great advocate for class racers it’s especially awesome to see him win big. I was sweating him having to run Corda in his 2015 “copo” A/SA in the final. Other honorable mentions to Mike Mans in his amazing Firebird and Larry Hodge’s perfect run in an earlier round. And who doesn’t like a AA/S Corvette? Was good event to tune in on NHRA.TV.

Don?t understand all the calls that NHRA makes when they have to make schedule adjustments but rain is always a bummer. Kudos to Dallas Glenn for mentioning not only Scotty but also Scott Bloomquist in his top end interview. But I wander…

Way to go Brian!
Set another place at the table
jmcarter is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old Today, 04:53 PM   #3
SDmopar

Liked 88 Times in 20 Posts
Default Re: Congrats Brian Anderson and Jason Deforrest

Thank you everyone for your support its beyond measure how grateful I am. So many great runs I am not sure I was worthy of this win or has it sunk in what just happened. A side note I was delusional enough to actually hope for a a/sa heads up final. Thats the stuff that draws attention to the sport we all love. I had two great A/SA contenders on that side of the ladder. I may have been a duck, but beating a world champ who has me covered and sold me some used ls parts to get started in this deal would have been a dream come true. But the good lord had another plan and the second option is not so bad either.

For those that get discouraged keep swinging if this can happen to me it can help happen for anyone. Now we need to get back to working on or stuff and make class racing great again.

5058 B/SA 99 Chevy Camaro SS
SDmopar is offline   Reply With Quote