HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-28-2024, 08:32 PM   #11
ultimatelenny

Liked 18 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Ultimate Converter Concepts out of business?

I hear ya Alan, it's been that way for quite some time. But with some initiative and drive, a small business will survive! Big companies serve the masses, smaller business need to be customer oriented
ultimatelenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 08:51 PM   #12
ultimatelenny

Liked 18 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Ultimate Converter Concepts out of business?

I hear ya Alan, bigger companies thrive on the mass production and varied product lines, which is a great accomplishment. Where as a smaller company that offers one product line, concentrating on one off products and personal service is something that I think is missing these days. Which we based this on when we opened UCC in 2004, and your right, even back then it was hard to find the right people, but we found some really good ones , and bad, but you had to power through. Montgomery is a racer and understands the game, just takes time There are not a lot of people that know converters and all the different combos, and there are a lot of different types of racing and combos out there.
ultimatelenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked