HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM   #31
Bandit 1

Liked 20 Times in 14 Posts
Default Re: Live From The St Louis Races

Sounds like someone might need to work on their program in the off season. If you have had this problem before, might want to fix it correctly. Also, the posted schedule showed only 1 qualifier for the second event. Not sure what the problem might be as you made the choice to run said event.

Just my 2 cents.... Carry on.
Bandit 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM   #32
Randy Wells

Liked 1,108 Times in 348 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit 1 View Post
Sounds like someone might need to work on their program in the off season. If you have had this problem before, might want to fix it correctly. Also, the posted schedule showed only 1 qualifier for the second event. Not sure what the problem might be as you made the choice to run said event.

Just my 2 cents.... Carry on.

I know what the problem is read the rule book. We were never at the starting line. And by the way who are you? Do you race?.I spent more money this weekend then you have spent in your whole racing career, if you even own a race car. I don't normally reply to a nobody, BANDIT ONE, are you Burt Reynolds JR? Don't have the balls to post your name LOL. Hell you could be Bill Thorpe sorry I mean William Ouch.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Last edited by Randy Wells; Yesterday at 11:23 PM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM   #33
Randy Wells

Liked 1,108 Times in 348 Posts

Sorry for being so pissed about this, but my brother Bob has been running stock since 1977, never been number one, he has built more motors tgen most people on this forum, he did machine work for Judy Lilly and Dennis .Moure, in the day help Kevin Helms build his 69, he is done racing 70 years old and selling his car. I thought it would be nice to put him on tbe pole, he builds my motors. This A hole DQ him, Bob was building motors when Billy was Sh***** yellow. I gave him a open check book on mine, and it is fast and legal.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Last edited by Randy Wells; Yesterday at 11:44 PM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:05 AM   #34
Larry Hill
Live Reporter

Liked 10,077 Times in 2,091 Posts

Another qualified race for Stock #129 got in and won first round. We raced under the lights. If everyone would have gotten a second qualifying run we would have still been racing as the sun was rising. Got the car better, thanks Randy for your help and pointing me in the right direction. With the car better we pickup almost two mph at the 1/8 mile and broke out first round. It?s Pack up time.
Larry Hill is offline   Reply With Quote