Old 01-15-2009, 04:44 PM   #18
Jeff Lee
VIP Member

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Factory experimental

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Jeff,

Before you make a post about the moderators of this forum, please contact us first. In the past I overlooked your remarks about Class Racer and the way it is run. I feel I have been more then fair with you, and instead of emailing us about a missing thread and thinking you are getting singled out having your posts removed,
you post it here. An email would be nice next time.

I do not want to hijack this thread, because I feel it is an important one. I think the next time you post a thread you need to stay on topic.

The thread about the CJ's was accidentally deleted when a member made a post that had nothing to do with the thread. I'm the one who deleted it. It had nothing to do with you. Now that I took this thread where it should not have gone, are you satisfied?

Sorry, but I did send an inquiry and it was not responded too. And I may be wrong but I believe I had the subject on two different threads and each was removed. I assumed it was because I said the car was owned & run by CenterForce. I felt at the time everybody should know what they were up against if they raced in the same class. 138 MPH @ 210 water temp on 91 octane fuel will be untouchable in class eliminations. Because I would imagine the "race" tune will yield close to 145 MPH.

And back on topic, I believe all pressurized engines should be held to OEM specifications. But as I pointed out, Shelby already has a 5.4 that develops 700 HP sold to the public (although without warranty). I would assume that is a result of increased boost.